No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'll Fight Amir Khan on 4/16 in Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'll Fight Amir Khan on 4/16 in Manchester

Sheffield hotshot Kell 'Special K' Brook has again put his name in the frame for a showdown against Amir Khan. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Sheffield hotshot Kell 'Special K' Brook has again put his name in the frame for a showdown against Amir Khan. [Click Here To Read More]
    This guy is really deserpate, Why dont Kell Brook stick to his own weight division and fight Berto? Poor b@stard trying to get famous by dropping Khans name!

Comment

Amir has bigger fish to fry at 140.

Don't worry, Kelly. Your time will come once Amir moves up to 147. In the meantime, fight someone with a pulse.

Comment

****ing hell eveyone is throwing their name in the hat for this homecoming fight

tell you what Amir I'll fight you @ 140 for what ever McCloskey turned down

I do currently weigh 180 at the moment though so it could be a bit tight making the weight

Comment

Its not gonna happen Kell. Look elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            Amir has bigger fish to fry at 140.

Don't worry, Kelly. Your time will come once Amir moves up to 147. In the meantime, fight someone with a pulse.
            why is he trying to fight mcCloskey? id rather see him fight brook than him.

Comment

It's getting to the point where I don't care. Just cancel it and fight Bradley in the summer if you can't pick an opponent that both Sky and HBO would want. It's not that difficult. Raise the darn purse $100,000. Holt just said he'd fight for $250k.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                I have a good feeling Amir is gonna fight Peterson next.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  I think he wants a tougher opponent now that he's had a good look at Timmy's performance and Timmy's state of mind. The man was like a gladiator post-fight Saturday night, picking holes in his game, dissatisfied with the performance.

In my opinion Khan sees that and he's looking for someone more in the vein of either top competition at 140 or someone who fights rough like Bradley.

He wants a bit of atest of his skills, but not too much.

The likes of McCloskey are out of the picture.

Murray, Katsidis, Peterson, Presscot, Mccloskey, Witter, Cayo, Guzman these are the names in the mix according to Khan's business potner but I don't think McCloskey is worth it.

I like the fact that Bradley is pencilled in for July 30th.

Comment

id like to see brook fight berto.. if he wants to make a name for himself in the states,,berto is the man to beat right now @ 147. considering pac and floyd are out the question.

Comment

Working...
                    X