No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Glen Johnson: Groves Not Official, Waiting For Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Glen Johnson: Groves Not Official, Waiting For Offer

It was announced a few hours ago that undefeated super middleweight George Groves (15-0, 12KOs) would face former world light heavyweight champion Glen “The Road Warrior” Johnson (51-17-2, 35KOs) on December 15th in London.

[Click Here To Read More]

Gen loked very poor vs Fonfara;no punch, stamina or movement of any kind & if this very noce guy is need of $$ it's terrrible as his skills are totally gone but for his hear...he'll be another Mountain Rivera....

Comment

I reckon he'll retire after this fight, he's probably getting a decent amount.

Comment

Shortest retirement ever. Does Glen have anything left to give, he didn't look good in his last fight?

Comment

Oh good. We get to hear him whinge one more time about how he was robbed.

If he can put the type of pressure he was able to put on Carl Froch it would be an acid test for Groves though.

Comment

I don't like this fight.

And now to contradict myself I think it will be exciting for a few rounds but I saw how much Glen faded & he's just shipping punishment now. He's too good a man to end up a trial horse.

And it's not really a great fight for Groves either as everyone who knows the game knows Johnson is mile-weary.

On the other hand (contradiction number 2) it's good that he's keeping busy.

Comment

LOL at "Jamaican Johnson".

Comment

I'm wondering when Winky Wright comes out of retirement

Comment

He really had me convinced when he said that he was retiring after that last fight on espn.

Comment

Didn't see say he was done after his last loss? I genuinly believed him too. I like Glenn but it's not cool to deceive his fans like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X