HBO Boxing: Ward/Dawson Conversation Piece VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO Boxing: Ward/Dawson Conversation Piece VIDEO

Thought you guys would enjoy this. It's like Face/Off minus Max Kellerman

Cheers for the link, enjoyed that!! I'm not sure who I want to win, I like both men. I thought Dawson looked a little nervous but Ward looked laid back as hell!! Can't wait for this fight!!

Comment

appreciate it. remember this was posted about a week ago, dawsons blushing made it awkward.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=562377

Comment

Spoiler alert: 12 rounds, no knockdowns, SD.

Comment

Gotta love Ward's smug expression LOL. I have a feeling he's gonna dominate Dawson.

Comment

Can't wait for this fight. This is what boxing is all about. 2 of the best in the sport getting it on. Dawson definitely has the skills to win this, but Ward has proven time and time again that he has all the intangibles. This is like Leonard vs Hearns all over again. Its too bad black fighters just aren't popular anymore or this would be considered a super fight. There are very few fighters with the skill level or resume these 2 have. In a perfect world, it is my opinion that Ward is 1 or 2 p4p in the world. He fought the best in his division in Froch and won easily. Now, he is fighting the best light heavyweight in the world. What more can you ask of a fighter? If Chad consitently throws his jab and combos, he will win this fight. However it turns out, it will be a very good fight with the fight world dying for a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
              Gotta love Ward's smug expression LOL. I have a feeling he's gonna dominate Dawson.
              LOL, Ward looks like he's high all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                LOL, Ward looks like he's high all the time.
                its that ****ing crooked/lazy eye he has. its very subtle but it their!

Comment

Thanks for the link......fan of both guys but smart money is on the Gold Medalist.....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    Thought you guys would enjoy this. It's like Face/Off minus Max Kellerman

that was the dopest face off so far imo...they should make ALL the face offs like this from now on...fuk Max!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X