No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lateef Kayode Reacts to Antonio’s Tarver Positive Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lateef Kayode Reacts to Antonio’s Tarver Positive Test

Unbeaten cruiserweight contender Lateef Kayode spoke to BoxingScene.com Friday night after learning that his previous opponent, Antonio Tarver, tested positive for drostanolone, an anabolic steroid. Tarver has since announced that he will appeal the result with the California State Athletic Commission.

[Click Here To Read More]

I would of loved for there to be a camera present when he was told about it.

"I nuuu he was cheetah. I wok haaad and stonga them imm."

Comment

you are ...

kayode, u r amediocre fighter. You're not gueting anywere because you talk 2 much and coudnt beta a 50 yrs old man. retire for the sake of the sport. africans sucks at boxing. nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

I want to see him fight against an actual opponent who's not old or on steroids

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
          I would of loved for there to be a camera present when he was told about it.

"I nuuu he was cheetah. I wok haaad and stonga them imm."

Originally posted by martin_1995 View Post
          kayode, u r amediocre fighter. You're not gueting anywere because you talk 2 much and coudnt beta a 50 yrs old man. retire for the sake of the sport. africans sucks at boxing. nitramzaid@hotmail.com
          Man shut your punk ass up. Ever heard of Dick Tiger, Azumah Nelson and Ike Quartey?
          Last edited by Light_Speed; 06-23-2012, 03:53 PM.

Comment

response of Kayode upon reading this

" Meeeocre? You arrr ignorun. I tok alllla beeecause i am verrreee guuu. Africans are Strrrrung like ey lion. Tarvah is like a elefant he slow no powah. I am da real Champeon"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
                Well he certainly had a lot to say...but I doubt anybody understood a word of it. Roger Mayweather is his English coach.

Comment

You are stupid.

Comment

The old man made you look amateurish! Kayode deserves a rematch though.

Comment

Working...
                    X