No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dulorme vs Abregu Close To Finalized For October 27th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dulorme vs Abregu Close To Finalized For October 27th

Big plans are in the works for undefeated welterweight prospect Thomas Dulorme (15-0), who faces Yoryi Estrella (10-7) this Saturday in his hometown of Carolina, Puerto Rico. Estrella is a late replacement for Ivan Hernandez who was scratched from the fight because of visa issues.

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn didn't Golden Boy/Showtime just move the Mares-Moreno card from 10/13 to this date to avoid conflict with the HBO card on 10/13. I'm guessing they'll change the date good fight though.

Comment

Good test for Dulorme and last chance for Abregu...Nice fight...

Comment

Excellent matchup! Abregu's only loss is to Bradley so he is a solid opponent for Dulorme, no doubt. He and Del Valle are showing their geniune willingness to fight tough fighters early on in their career. Same with Jonathan Gonzales this weekend against Sergiy Dzinziruk.

Comment

dulorme can win it, but abregu aint no joke i think its too soon too damn risky whats the damn rush

Comment

#1 rated....

Comment

Originally posted by TheGunslinger View Post
              Damn didn't Golden Boy/Showtime just move the Mares-Moreno card from 10/13 to this date to avoid conflict with the HBO card on 10/13. I'm guessing they'll change the date good fight though.
              Golden Boy can compete with this card but the Rios-Alvarado & Donaire card would have killed them

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                dulorme can win it, but abregu aint no joke i think its too soon too damn risky whats the damn rush
                Abregu is a solid legit opponent..Dulorme wants to get in the mix...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  Abregu is a solid legit opponent..Dulorme wants to get in the mix...
                  his my favorite prospect, his gona win it but its a big risk for great prospect, n im glad that his gonna prove this, i guess this is what we need in boxing fighters that wana prove themselves

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
                    Golden Boy can compete with this card but the Rios-Alvarado & Donaire card would have killed them
                    Yeah and I meant I think the HBO card will have its date changed.

Comment

Working...
                    X