Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather be a small HW or a huge middleweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you rather be a small HW or a huge middleweight?

Hypothetical situation

Say you're starting late into boxing, you're in your twenties, fast and have a killer punch, which path do you think is likely to lead you to the most success, being a 6"3 young athletic HW among today's crop or being 6"3 in today's batch of middleweights (including SMW).

So you'll be small but fit in a division that is currently lacking stellar talent, or a giant in a division packed full of talent.
    Last edited by croz; 02-25-2013, 10:44 AM.

A huge middleweight obviously. Being a small heavyweight would be that much harder. And unless your coaches school you on the importance of body punching, (a lost art up there). You're only going so far.

Comment

huge middleweight, I fit that criteria as well.

Comment

The Klitschko's are gone soon, Haye will go with them...that leaves a dead division to rack up wins, money and belts.

Not to mention, I like smaller, faster HW's.

Comment

Big middleweight, then move up divisions and end at heavyweight. Doesn't work the other way around.

Comment

I'm 6'5 and couldn't make middleweight if you chopped off my legs. I'll stick to heavyweight

Comment

I'd rather be huge in any weight than undersized. I'd rather take my chances with a Quillin than a K Bro...

Comment

Working...
              X