No announcement yet.

Angel "Memo" Guillermo Heredia Hernandez - 'MARQUEZ looks bigger than PACQUIAO'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    Vascularity is mainly a product of low bodyfat. Steroids not necessarily required although, like with everything else, I'm sure they can help.
    lol your acting like a professional conditioning coach informing everyone. Veins aren't "mainly a product of low BF" there are plenty of supplements that yoke up your veins. Generally when you get stronger and have better endurance, your veins increase in size to push more blood to your muscles. If you have ever seen anyone start taking the juice their veins will most definitely increase in size.

Veins will also increase in size by hard work and even pre workout supplements. I remember when no explode came out (Pacquiao used to use) i was able to workout really hard until it wore off after 2 weeks, but my veins permanently grew.

Comment

Please no excuses after the fight

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
        lol your acting like a professional conditioning coach informing everyone. Veins aren't "mainly a product of low BF" there are plenty of supplements that yoke up your veins. Generally when you get stronger and have better endurance, your veins increase in size to push more blood to your muscles. If you have ever seen anyone start taking the juice their veins will most definitely increase in size.

Veins will also increase in size by hard work and even pre workout supplements. I remember when no explode came out (Pacquiao used to use) i was able to workout really hard until it wore off after 2 weeks, but my veins permanently grew.
        you must be really sensitive if no explode works on you that stuff is junk never work on me

Comment

Whether its proven or not that Marquez was doing something illegal to enhance his physique only time will tell. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt. Marquez is top three when it comes to discipline in taking care of his body. He right there with Mayweather and Hopkins. These guys aren't beating up their bodies like say Chavez jr who has to drop probably 50 pounds to get in shape. He said they prepared for about 4 months, and for someone who takes care of his body all year round I could see how you could get the weigh in result through hard work. Like I said, only time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            If you wanna be in denial be my guest but you don't need to give me lessons on physiques. I know exactly what I'm looking at mate.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            You dont know shit, If you do then PROVE IT. else shut the fuck up.

Comment

listen anyone who does not see that he is clearly on some type of ped is just plain stupid or blind

i myself have run numerous cycles and can tell u that i am 100% sure he is on somthing what exactly i dont know , like angel herdia said he can make u any type of untraceable ped u want for 100k the stuff ive taken was a couple hundred bucks lol
              it makes you look good i.e his viens ,traps ,abs
              but did not help me in the ring ,but for 100k i would imagine it does

Comment

The only way to tell if these two are juicing is to test both of them. JMM said he would be willing to....what about Pacquaio?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X