Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing is the sport of KINGS and tonight it was proven AGAIN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    both guys are very average its disrespectful to compare them to Ward vs Gatti or Chico vs castillo let alone Joe Frazier or George Foreman but they should make an immediate rematch before one or both gets Junama'd
    you think Ward & Gatti were anymore skilled then Rios and Alvarado? WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
      IDK where you read that at but Ward and Gatti are more skilled smarter and overall better then Rios

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
        I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

I love Baseball with all of my heart. I swear to you. Boxing though, is so ****ing real that I put it on a level of its own. **** just gives me a rush that's incomparable to anything in sports.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            I was thinking the same thing.
            its so weird its like he was thinking it and you were too at the same time

Comment

Gatti was more skilled than Rios and Alvarado. He could box well when he wanted to, but he loved to slug it out.

Comment

It was a good fight. Alvarado executed his game plan which I am surprised about. Hopefully he can move on to bigger and better things maybe a Bradley or someone

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  both guys are very average its disrespectful to compare them to Ward vs Gatti or Chico vs castillo let alone Joe Frazier or George Foreman but they should make an immediate rematch before one or both gets Junama'd
                  Gatti and Ward are even worse. Talk about overrating. Agreed on the average comment.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                    I really can't say enough about how great tonights fight was, BOTH FIGHTERS ELEVATED THIS SPORT TO ANOTHER LEVEL!

Rios is a BEAST, THAT CAN'T BE DENIED, I will say, Rios has same recovery abilities as a Joe Frazier, seriously quick! it's going to take a George Foreman type punch to put him down.

Alvarado, showed up to fight and then some! He made the adjustments, stuck to a plan for the overall fight and proved my prediction right!!!
                    Watching Alvarado dig deep after that second round to get the win, watching him fight through that hellfire Rios was blasting at him, um, I'm beyond impressed.

Boxing won tonight, we all just witnessed a Hall of Fame fight and Trilogy on the way! no doubt.

What a fight, with a Trilogy coming out of this, this is a christmas present on Easter eve.

140 is looking HOT right now. wow!
                    Well said,damn there are some Rios haters on here. Props for another great fight between 2 excellent 140 lb-ers.

Comment

I needed that so bad. All the bull**** this week really tested my fandom.

Comment

Working...
                      X