Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many losses does Floyd Mayweather Jr have against SRL'S WW resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Benitez wasn't too quick for Bruce Curry.
    And your point being?...he won both fights with Curry..Benitez lack of training was his biggest down fall..woman and partying.

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
      And your point being?...he won both fights with Curry..Benitez lack of training was his biggest down fall..woman and partying.
      My point is Mayweather is not an easy fight for Benitez. That's equally as ridiculous as claiming Mayweather would easily beat any of the named fighters. Also, Benitez had a very hard time with Curry.

Comment

My point is Mayweather is not an easy fight for Benitez. That's equally as ridiculous as claiming Mayweather would easily beat any of the named fighters. Also, Benitez had a very hard time with Curry.
        I never said it would be easy..I did say I cant see how PBF would beat Benitez. We all know that styles make fights, Curry was a rugged guy not a bum. Nothing like PBF, Curry was more aggressive and came foward..PBF sits in the pocket..totally different..comparing Curry to PBF doesnt validate anything here.

Comment

I don't see why everybody thinks Hearns could beat Floyd love the hitman but his best punch was his right hand and I don't see it landing on Floyd plus Hearns didnt have the best chin his biggest advantage probably be his height I would have I see the reach cause Floyd reach is pretty long to but if you ask me I think SRL would have the best chance to beat Floyd just on size speed power and boxing ability just seems like he would be the toughest matchup for Money don't know who would win tho..

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Hu$tler View Post
            I don't see why everybody thinks Hearns could beat Floyd love the hitman but his best punch was his right hand and I don't see it landing on Floyd plus Hearns didnt have the best chin his biggest advantage probably be his height I would have I see the reach cause Floyd reach is pretty long to but if you ask me I think SRL would have the best chance to beat Floyd just on size speed power and boxing ability just seems like he would be the toughest matchup for Money don't know who would win tho..
            Hearns chin..wasnt the strongest..but look at the guys who rocked his world..SRL and Hagler. Now PBF does not punch in combination and does not have that same power as SRL and Hagler had. You should probably go back and look at some Hearns highlights on youtube. He was 1 scary dude in the ring for real..

Comment

You should probably take a break from the Floyd career set and watch some more Hearns.... F#ck it boxing period

Just a suggestion

Comment

Hearns didn't just have a right hand. He had a long ,fast, and hard left jab and punishing left hook to the body. He was also very fast. He would land punches on Floyd. As far as his chin, Hearns was stopped once at 147 by Sugar Ray Leonard. Floyd doesn't hit anywhere near as hard as Leonard did at 147.

Comment

I agree with the first part but every fighter has highlights I know who tommy hearns

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                    You should probably take a break from the Floyd career set and watch some more Hearns.... F#ck it boxing period

Just a suggestion
                    I don't juat follow Floyds career been following boxing probably before you so please don't question my boxing knowledge or credibility this is my opinion on a fantasy fight you are free to have yours

Comment

Hearns didn't just have a right hand. He had a long ,fast, and hard left jab and punishing left hook to the body. He was also very fast. He would land punches on Floyd. As far as his chin, Hearns was stopped once at 147 by Sugar Ray Leonard. Floyd doesn't hit anywhere near as hard as Leonard did at 147.
                      Didn't say just had said "best punch" and everybody thinks they will land on Floyd maybe Hearns would win idk WW was a lot bigger back then but I know Floyd has more stamina and better skills than Hearns did But that's my opinion

Comment

Working...
                      X