No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Update; Quigg Feels Pressure With Munroe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Update; Quigg Feels Pressure With Munroe

London - Hennessy Sports in association with Sanigar Events are please to announce that they are bringing big time boxing back to the West Country.

[Click Here To Read More]

Somerset!?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hennessy is such a clown/cheap-skate.
    Last edited by yoz; 06-08-2012, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Fury should fight someone like Helenius or Chagaev.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Fury should fight someone like Helenius or Chagaev.
        We'd be so lucky. It'll be a washed-up bum.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          We'd be so lucky. It'll be a washed-up bum.
          Yep, another martin rogan kind of guy. Hennesy hasn't got the money to bring in a big name.

Comment

Fury beat Chisora and has done NOTHING since.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
              Somerset!?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hennessy is such a clown/cheap-skate.
              I did a proper belly laugh when I read it, utterly hopeless isn't he? I knew the day would come when he had Fury fighting in a barn.

"Mick Hennessy is bringing bigtime boxing back to International waters!" What I don't get is, why is Eubank letting his son get mixed up with him?

Comment

The last time a big name heavyweight fought in the west country was when Frank Bruno flattened Rodolfo Marin in the first round at Shepton Mallet 17 years ago. Knowing the way Hennessy works, he's likely trying to get Marin for Fury.

Comment

London - Hennessy Sports in association with Sanigar Events are please to announce that they are bringing big time boxing back to the West Country.

The international boxing event, which will be headlined by Heavyweight Champion Tyson Fury, will take place on Saturday 7th July at the Hand Arena, in Clevedon, Somerset.

Hennessy Sports will be announcing Tyson’s opponent in the next few days.

Action from ringside will be broadcast live on Channel 5.

On the same night middleweight sensation Chris Eubank Jnr will be looking to extend his winning record to 5 - 0 and British Champion Lee Haskins from Bristol will be challenging Darlington’s former British Champion Stuart Hall for the vacant European Bantamweight title.

Tickets priced from £30 can be purchased from Sanigar Events on 0117 949 6699.

Full details on the undercard will be announced soon.
                  I h8 when Boxingscene does this: they run a press release that's been written by the fighter's promoter that makes false claims.

Really, I didn't know Fury was "heavyweight champion." In what universe is he that?...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    I h8 when Boxingscene does this: they run a press release that's been written by the fighter's promoter that makes false claims.

Really, I didn't know Fury was "heavyweight champion." In what universe is he that?...
                    Everyone is a champion these days.

Comment

Working...
                    X