No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Green: After My KO, Roy Jones Will Be Gun-Shy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Green: After My KO, Roy Jones Will Be Gun-Shy

IBO cruiserweight champion Danny Green thinks Roy Jones Jr. will try to survive against Bernard Hopkins later tonight. He doesn't see Jones being able to pull the trigger in Las Vegas. The last time Jones was in the ring, last December, he was knocked out in the first round by Green. Because of that, Green says Jones will be too worried about getting knocked out with a counter. [Click Here To Read More]

LMAO. Shut the hell up Danny, not like you did something never done before.

Comment

i never even heard of danny green until he fighted roy jones jr...

Comment

I think Green is right.

Yes, Jones has been knocked out before. But never in one round and to such a lightly regarded fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
          LMAO. Shut the hell up Danny, not like you did something never done before.
          Exactly it has been done times ad times before him. Roy was gun shy against Calzaghe cause he found out he wasn't the fastest guy out there. Tarver and Glen KOed him unconscious.

I still hope Roy has a small chance, just because Soapy looked bad against Ornelas, who's an average good boxer. If Roy can manage to stay in the center of the rings and throws combos, Hopkins can have some problems. But i doubt he can do that for 12 rounds. If B-Hop manages to get Roy on the ropes,.. LIGHTS OUT. And Hopkins has excellent footwork, whereas Roy has no legs anymore.

My prediction is Hopkins by KO, round 5.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
            i never even heard of danny green until he fighted roy jones jr...
            He got outboxed by a former rugby player:

(lol at the Roy Jones song used)

Comment

lol! like he's a big mega star. Who the **** is danny green anyway?
              I'll tell you something, If roy was telling the truth(green used illegal hand wraps) then he won't be gun-shy. If not he won't be gun-shy either cause b-hop isn't a big puncher. Hey wait, this fight is between two legends, which means "BUMS" has nothing to do with it.

Comment

Lol. Danny Green was on his knees praising Roy the last 15 years now he hates Roy for deposing the brick in his hands. Lol..you go up to anyone and ask them "who is Danny Green"..they won't have a clue. A rabbit punch cheater scrub is what Danny Green is..lol

Comment

rofl at this jobber talking like he's someone important.

Comment

Originally posted by quietone View Post
                    I think Green is right.

Yes, Jones has been knocked out before. But never in one round and to such a lightly regarded fighter.
                    Jones wasn't knockout he was tkoed. Heck he seemed just fine when the ref stopped it. Now the Tarver and Johnson knockouts were much worse Seeing as he couldn't continue from the knockdowns.

Comment

Working...
                    X