Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes or No: Mosley and Margarito should be banned from Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes or No: Mosley and Margarito should be banned from Boxing?

What do you think? We know Mosley actually did cheat in Oscar vs Shane 2, and who knows for how long. (knowingly or unknowingly).Margarito according to many might have used something in the Cotto. (knowingly or unknowingly)
    Yes
    23.29%
    No
    76.71%

The poll is expired.

big difference margarito loaded his gloves shane should have got his win vs dlh changed to no contest and maybe suspended margarito should be banned for life

Comment

yea margocheato and balco man should be banned no doudt

Comment

No. But, they do deserved to be criticized.

Comment

Fine with me. Margarito is scum and Shane's cheating ass can make way for the younger guys.

Comment

Originally posted by 407BoriKua View Post
            big difference margarito loaded his gloves shane should have got his win vs dlh changed to no contest and maybe suspended margarito should be banned for life
            I think the DLH fight should have been changed to a NC too. As far as Margs goes.....he really didn't cheat, only attempted to do so. I think he's paid the price financially and with his reputation. No need to ban him for life.

Comment

I think it's only fair to discipline all cheaters the same. Cheating is cheating. You can't cheat a little or cheat a lot. Ban them all or make it a year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                I think the DLH fight should have been changed to a NC too. As far as Margs goes.....he really didn't cheat, only attempted to do so. I think he's paid the price financially and with his reputation. No need to ban him for life.
                Marg didn't cheat? LOL. So that was the first time he ever tried loading his gloves? Get out of here with that bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Marijuana View Post
                  Marg didn't cheat? LOL. So that was the first time he ever tried loading his gloves? Get out of here with that bull****.
                  You got no proof, just speculation and ASSumptions. So please.....get out of here with that bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    You got no proof, just speculation and ASSumptions. So please.....get out of here with that bull****.
                    You should have been aborted.

Comment

Working...
                    X