No announcement yet.

''Super'' Judah is a myth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    5, 6 time world champion. Look who he beat for those titles and how many chances he has had.

I'm sure if many others had the opportunities he has had over the years they'd of achieved just as much.

The guys best legitimate win is Cory Spinks.

His resume is a joke considering.
    Exactly.

No need to post my reply, you said it in one.

Comment

Show some respect. Hell of a fighter, had balls and never ducked anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
        tbh judah had all the potential in the world to be a p4p superstar but he has the bad habit of overrating himself and losing focus

in his prime...
        he boxed circles around tszyu until he got stopped
        he could've easily beaten baldomir if he was on his A game
        he gave a prime mayweather all he could handle for 5 round
        almost stopped a near prime cotto before he got his nuts cracked
        had a close fight with clottey which I felt could've gone either way

but the best zab never showed up in those fights...when he returned to 140 he did a poor man's version of whitaker which I felt would never work for him as evidenced by his loss to khan

I would say under different circumstances (different trainer) he could've been slightly better than cotto was perceived in his prime, but the fact is he never amounted to that greatness and is now at 50% of what he used to be
        Boxed circles, in the first round?

Lmao

Comment

watch for urself butthole, tszyu barely landed any punches and judah was timing him beatifully coming in

Comment

tbh judah had all the potential in the world to be a p4p superstar but he has the bad habit of overrating himself and losing focus

in his prime...
            he boxed circles around tszyu until he got stopped
            he could've easily beaten baldomir if he was on his A game
            he gave a prime mayweather all he could handle for 5 round
            almost stopped a near prime cotto before he got his nuts cracked
            had a close fight with clottey which I felt could've gone either way

but the best zab never showed up in those fights...when he returned to 140 he did a poor man's version of whitaker which I felt would never work for him as evidenced by his loss to khan

I would say under different circumstances (different trainer) he could've been slightly better than cotto was perceived in his prime, but the fact is he never amounted to that greatness and is now at 50% of what he used to be
            really? it wasn't close at all. also judah quit/was tko'd from a cut caused by a punch.

Comment

watch for urself butthole, tszyu barely landed any punches and judah was timing him beatifully coming in

He definitely won the first round, but come on, that's 1 round.

He was knocked out in the very next round.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                Show some respect. Hell of a fighter, had balls and never ducked anyone.
                Thank you. So many great fighters get disrespected on this site because they aren't ATGs. Judah had an exceptional career, entertained many fans, been in memorable battles and to this day continues to be a hot topic in the sport of boxing. He's dedicated his life to this sport, he's always in tip top shape and he's been in the ring with the best of this generation.

There are millions of fighters across the world past and present that have dedicated their lives to this sport that dream of achieving what Judah has in this sport.

But because these bitter Matthysse fans are still upset about Judah defeating their darling years and years ago they try to belittle him. It's disgusting.

Comment

LMAOOOO @ the end of the second round.... I was not expecting that to happen

Comment

Zab was winning the fight easily; if he would have took the count instead of jumping up before he got his legs back especially at the end of the rd. Plus the ref shouldn't have stopped the fight either at that he was in no danger since the rd was over IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA-
                      it was the first round. a feeling out round for 99% of all fighters. zoo figured him out in 3 minutes and put him down twice with one punch.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X