Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you stop posting cotto&pacman threads!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you stop posting cotto&pacman threads!!

Ok, I really HAD IT!! Half the posts in this forum are about Cotto and Pacman fight. Enough already goddammit!! As if the whole world revolves around this sole fight! That's one reason I don't like Pacquiao, every move he makes is shown on ESPN!

How about no, Scott?

Comment

i posted a thread similar to this about a month ago..but yea co-sign its really getting old when people post 20 threads on the same exact thing about the fight

Comment

and the fight aint even till november lol

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
          and the fight aint even till november lol
          Precisely!

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
            Ok, I really HAD IT!! Half the posts in this forum are about Cotto and Pacman fight. Enough already goddammit!! As if the whole world revolves around this sole fight! That's one reason I don't like Pacquiao, every move he makes is shown on ESPN!
            this thread wont make a difference. live with it

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
              It's the biggest fight of the year dude. What do you want people to talk about, Julio Cesar Chavez Jrs next fight? LOL
              Last edited by Ravishing; 07-29-2009, 12:27 PM.

Comment

yea.. good luck with this one.. i do wonder how come no one is talking about the mayweather JMM fight more especially since its alot closer.. but the cotto and pac fight speaks for itself.. its just better fight.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
                  yea.. good luck with this one.. i do wonder how come no one is talking about the mayweather JMM fight more especially since its alot closer.. but the cotto and pac fight speaks for itself.. its just better fight.. lol
                  Says who??

Comment

Yes, everyone please stop acknowledging the biggest fight of the year please

Comment

Working...
                    X