Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I just went over the shop buy some munch for the evening.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I just went over the shop buy some munch for the evening.......

I walked over the bridge to my local Spar to see a mass brawl between about 30 young lads with cricket bats and metal poles . Needless to say I turned back and went home. i think I'll go a bit later. The police are crawling round there at the moment and I'm pretty stoned so I dont want any more paranoia than necessary.

I swear this place gets worse everyday

just order pizza brutha

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      just order pizza brutha
      Good idea mate! One of them stuffed crust ones! Making me hungry thinking about it! Dominoes is the ****!

Comment

lol where do ya live?

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
          Good idea mate! One of them stuffed crust ones! Making me hungry thinking about it! Dominoes is the ****!
          pick up the celly and call this proper fooken place down the road. their fish n chips are fit for the queen, mate

don't forget the lager as well

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post

tell them to bring some of that garlic dipping sauce for that crust...much safer man than dealing with that mess

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
                lol where do ya live?
                Well officially Croydon, but I live right on the London/Croydon boundary(i walk five minutes to the right after coming out of my house and I'm officially in London), Croydon centre is about 1/2 hour drive from me.

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
                pick up the celly and call this proper fooken place down the road. their fish n chips are fit for the queen, mate

don't forget the lager as well
                My local fish n chippy is run by a proper misery guts. Plus his spare ribs gave my diarrohea (sp?) once so I think I'll give it a miss tonight I've already nearly crapped my pants once tonight, not really up for it again.

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                tell them to bring some of that garlic dipping sauce for that crust...much safer man than dealing with that mess
                Mate I'm gonna have to give you some nice green K for these suggestions, sorted my dinner for tonight out and I wont potentially get a beating for my trouble!

Comment

Croydon? Sounded more like Ghana.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
                    Croydon? Sounded more like Ghana.
                    go to compton and see how fast they violate your tight little pink *******

Comment

Working...
                    X