Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

time for some real talk--- broner vs gamboa who wins and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still feel people don't realise just how good Gamboa is.
    I do not care about the weight, Gamboa fcuking destroys Broner.

He would flatout embarrass that kid! The main key IMO would be the footwork. Broner just wouldn't be able to get off.

Tell me this, how many times have you ever seen Broner look good against an opponent that didn't stand infront of him?

Comment

Look at the guys who did move.

Ponce, the Mexican that arguably beat him.
      Escobedo had good success until he tried to fight fire with fire.

Broner only looks good against stationary targets, its a fact & its also another fact that Gamboa will make this kid dizzy with his footwork & lateral movement.
      He'd be in there thinking he was being jumped by a 10 man gang.

Comment

I just can't see Gamboa winning this. Broner is bigger, has more power, and has the better defense. It's Broner's fight to lose.

Comment

The fans. Out goes a pretender and in comes a contender.

Comment

Gamboa at 135? Meh.

I got Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_
              I just can't see Gamboa winning this. Broner is bigger, has more power, and has the better defense. It's Broner's fight to lose.
              More power. Where did you base that off of?

I just cant get over how much emphasis people put on size. Gamboa wont be there to be hit and Broner is not really a counter puncher. He walks his opponents down. The dude is too flat on his feet to be able to catch Gamboa. And good response IMDAZED.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Broner is a result of what you call good matchmaking. Like dan said, he only looks good vs stationery opponents. People who he can walk down.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  More power. Where did you base that off of?

I just cant get over how much emphasis people put on size. Gamboa wont be there to be hit and Broner is not really a counter puncher. He walks his opponents down. The dude is too flat on his feet to be able to catch Gamboa. And good response IMDAZED.

Well, more power in context of them facing off at 135, I think it's safe to assume Broner will be packing the bigger punch considering he's the larger man. Other wise I would say their punching power is about even.
                  Last edited by _original_; 09-22-2012, 09:32 AM.

Comment

This would be like a poor mans version of floyd versus-manny

Comment

These are two of the most gifted fighters of the current generation and my absolute two favorites of the current crop. I just don't know.

Comment

Working...
                      X