No announcement yet.

if ur heart hurts when running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if ur heart hurts when running

what shud u do? what is my body telling me? i did a 4 mile run up alot of hills and my heart felt like it was coming out of my chest.
    Is it because i didnt eat enough or drink enough before my run? i only had cereal and a banna and drank a bit of water.

Originally posted by sterling View Post
    what shud u do? what is my body telling me? i did a 4 mile run up alot of hills and my heart felt like it was coming out of my chest.
    Is it because i didnt eat enough or drink enough before my run? i only had cereal and a banna and drank a bit of water.

i dunno, but this happens to me sometimes too.

Comment

i think its from not having enough glucose and training hard all at once. you body needs time to adapt. so you do it to fast and it starts hurting. i could be wrong.

Comment

k well im glad this is the last day im training because ive been having alot of problems with my back,eyes going blurry because of lack of sugar, legs and heart.
        Finally its over til i go on my army phase 1 training on monday lol and im use to training because i box but i train extra hard for my army phase 1.

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post

Its cancer...

Comment

Mine always does that aswell, after only like 1 mile

Comment

yeah mine used to do that too after about a mile or so...but i didnt really worry too much about it...i used to run cross crountry before i got lazy for like a year...and a lot of people have had that problem...i think i agree with what rusty boxer said...probably just need more nutrients...right now im to slow to even worry about getting my heart going its so damn hot in yuma right now...
              good luck with the army though
              i am going into the airforce as soon as i get cleared again at meps

Comment

could be your diaphragm not your heart. When I really overdue my cardio a few days in a row my diaphragm hurts...feels like your heart though.

Comment

I think you've got cancer.

Comment

stop running......

Comment

Working...
                    X