No announcement yet.

Rios Cusses Out Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Broner didn't prove anything IMO. I called that fight perfectly, Demarco while a decent fighter, isn't a 135lb fighter naturally.

He was still small for Broner and not a lagit threat. Broner is huge for 135lbs, he needs to be at 140, and at 140 he will run into much different guys than he's used to.
    Broner and Demarco was only 5 pounds apart,That`s very common in boxing And Demarco has a 4 inch height advantage.So STFU.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Smooth View Post
      .....Are you?
      Yeah. I could tell you posted on spurstalk based on the way you used the smileys. tbh fwiw.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Rios would only get embarrassed anyway...

I wouldn't put too much stock into that gif or Rios's performance against Abril.Guy was totally drained in his last two fights at that weight, and Broner isn't the spoiler/hugger type that Abril is.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
          Bam Bam is the man lol. If Rees made Broner look silly for a couple of rounds imagine what Rios would do. Rios could be he reason why Broner dont wanna go up and fight 140. Even if a 135 he weighs in at 150 unofficially

This is just silly logic.Rees had a reasonable amount of success for a very short period, and Rees did it by moving in and out and utilizing angles.Rios will be a hell of a lot more predictable with his pressure.

Comment

Working...
          X