Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOBODY BEATS Broner at 135 or 140. Stop wasting time & move up to 147 ALREADY.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner is the real deal, but what is this I'm hearing of him coming in close to 150?

Comment

I agree with 135, but 140? Not too sure. He'd need to beat Rios and someone like Mattyhse or Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
        I agree with 135, but 140? Not too sure. He'd need to beat Rios and someone like Mattyhse or Garcia.
        Yeah i would love to see broner hit punching bags for 12 rounds also.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
          Yeah i would love to see broner hit punching bags for 12 rounds also.
          You want him to skip an entire weight class after having only fought once in his newest weight class? Why not just label him as the undisputed GOAT already. There's good fights to be made at 140.

Comment

You want him to skip an entire weight class after having only fought once in his newest weight class? Why not just label him as the undisputed GOAT already. There's good fights to be made at 140.
            i think broner should try to go henry armstrong/manny pacquiao and try to win in 3 divisions at the same time; 135,140, & 147.

what better way to stand out and create star power publicity? if pacquiao can do it i dont see why broner cant.

Comment

I didnt agree with the OP. I agree with you. I want to see those fights to watch broner destroy them. I want rios ass kicked the most

Comment

Broner/Abril would be interesting, shoulder roll vs shoulder roll.

I think Gamboa would beat him on points, too mobile.

Comment

I love Gamboa's style, I favor him as a fighter over Broner. But in a head to head fight, i'm sorry but when was the last time Gamboa fought at 130 or 135? Never...Broner just beat the #1 ranked LW.

I'm not even gonna get too excited about Broner vs Gamboa because that's a fight that may never even happen because of promotional differences. It would be a great fight, but both fighters can fight a lot of other guys and maybe who knows the fight can miraculously happen.

Comment

Broner has time on his side. There's simply no reason to skip over 135lb at the age of 23. It'd only take him 12 months max to fight Burns/Vasquez/winner of Abril/Bogere.
                    Last edited by kiaba360; 11-18-2012, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Broner-Abril sounds like a dull fight, definitely goes 12. It would be very sloppy.

Comment

Working...
                      X