No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosadao-Elvin Ayala Set For 12/8 on NBC Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosadao-Elvin Ayala Set For 12/8 on NBC Sports

Philadelphia, PA - Gabriel Rosado, the fastest-rising contender in the junior middleweight division, goes for his fourth consecutive knockout and his eighth consecutive win when he boxes Elvin Ayala, of New Haven, CT, in a 10-round bout Saturday evening, Dec. 8, at Pearson/McGonigle Halls on the campus of Temple University.

Sharing the spotlight will be another Philadelphian, Bryant "By By" Jennings, who defends his USBA heavyweight championship against Bowie Tupou, of Tongo, in a scheduled 12-round contest.

[Click Here To Read More]

Gabe is being nursed well & vs the light hitting Ayala , it will b another tko win...

Comment

Smart stay busy fight while K9 tries to find a way out of fighting Rosado.

Comment

I don't think k9 gets out of the fight he doesn't have that leverage only way is if Canelo calls

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Smart stay busy fight while K9 tries to find a way out of fighting Rosado.
          I don't think the IBF will think twice to strip K9 and give Rosado an opportunity to fight for it if K9 continues to believe he deserves top billing with the biggest money earners in the sport. K9 has no monetary/name leverage to hold that belt hostage. At this point, Rosado is a much more bigger name.

K9/Rosado would be fire for the 7 rounds or so that it lasts.

Comment

I'm definitely trying to attend this fight. Should be a good stay busy fight.

Comment

Rosado is on his A game right now, where you at K9? About time you get an ass whupping.

Comment

Rosado came up the hard way. I like that, a lot of these zeros are a bunch of hype. There is one guy who calls out bigger, better guys, when they're hurt, and winds up fighting little guys to keep his zero. I prefer a real person, warts, losses and all, than to have people lie to me while they fix the game. Canelo fighting Lopez was a lie. That was no fight.

Comment

I like this a lot. Rosado is just staying busy. And working on getting his big break instead of sitting around and whining and expecting someone to hand them what they want

Comment

Rosado works hard and stays busy. That's the best way to stay sharp. He's getting solid exposure and big bouts will appear for him next year.

Comment

Working...
                    X