No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Victor Ortiz is Too Strong, Too Fast For Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia: Victor Ortiz is Too Strong, Too Fast For Lopez

Later tonight, former welterweight champion Victor Ortiz was scheduled to do battle with his rival Andre Berto in a rematch to their thrilling April 2011 battle. Ortiz won that fight after twelve furious rounds, surviving two knockdowns in the process, and there was much interest in the rematch.

[Click Here To Read More]

War ortiz!

Comment

Garcia is this centurys version of Angelo Dundee

Comment

Really ...

Clown, clown clown ... What the **** happened ... Hahhahaa

Comment

i thought so too but then i forgot how menatally weak victor is

Comment

I'm not gonna laugh at Ortiz, cause at the end of the day, he dished out a beating and took a beating, and got his jaw broken.

I'll have to admit, coming to the fight I was rooting for Ortiz, and thought he'd win by stoppage. Mid way through the fight, I changed guys, still thinking Ortiz would win by stoppage, but started rooting for Lopez to make it and win. Then in the later rounds, I actually saw Ortiz was running away a lot and the tide had turned. The scorecards do not reflect what happened in the fight. Good for Lopez to secure the win by breaking Ortiz's jaw.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I'll have to admit, coming to the fight I was rooting for Ortiz, and thought he'd win by stoppage. Mid way through the fight, I changed guys, still thinking Ortiz would win by stoppage, but started rooting for Lopez to make it and win. Then in the later rounds, I actually saw Ortiz was running away a lot and the tide had turned. The scorecards do not reflect what happened in the fight. Good for Lopez to secure the win by breaking Ortiz's jaw.
              just got back from the fight and that's how everybody felt in the arena. when they were walking out, ortiz got the biggest cheers. by the mid rounds when josesito was actually putting on a good show, everyone was cheering for lopez. the whole arena did a complete 180, including myself. i started feeling sorry for ortiz though, he kept getting booed every time he was on the monitor while being checked by the doctor.

Comment

Strength and speed mean nothing if complimented with indiscipline and a weak defence.

Comment

Working...
                X