Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wall st. "anonymous" protesters complain about police brutality (lol)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice going, grabbed right on the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      damn yuppies

if your going to protest get ready for the opposing faction to lay the smack down.

bunch of damn *******

what happened to this country that they forget cops have the right to whip your ass if you act ******ed?

a few scrapes and bruises and your fine the next day, get over it.

police brutality should only be considered undeserved death by the hands of an officer.

and i agree with you jack with the way the men here in America have changed

they all dress like Euro**** now (not all Europeans but the "fashionable" kind)

lets bring back three piece suits, Herringbone Fedora's, and pocket watches

Co-sign. Gregory Peck and Frank Sinatra > everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        Nice going, grabbed right on the ****.

Im sure he was grabbing for her arm so that he could put cuffs on her

but even if he wasnt

**** it

grab someone by the nipple.....they aint going anywhere

Comment

That hippy slut probably liked being grabbed by her smelly tit.

Comment

Surprising, New York people acting like *****es... who would have seen that coming.

Comment

Are you gonna take that Derranged?

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
                I mean ffs.

Those cops deserve a raise for having to deal with these idiots.

That chick says "Officer, can I ask why you'e filming?" and he ignores her. That's because the answer should be obvious. Part of protester tactics now is to film the police and goad them into action, and when they act post the redacted video online showing "police brutality" against "peaceful protesters". The police aren't allowed to post their videos online, that is proprietary information. But just in case one of these fuckwads decides to chance their arm in a criminal court by showing a 40 second video of the police responding to something, the cops have the preceding five minutes of provocation and violence to show the courts.

Another tactic is to passively resist arrest and then yell really loudly and cry and pretend that they are shocked when force is used "But you aren't allowed to hit me if I'm not trying to hit you!". Guess again, hippy.

Comment

Also I've seen plenty of comments on various videos saying "This is our Arab spring!" as if a bit of pepper spray and a couple of arrests following plenty of warnings for public order offences compare to firing live ammunition into crowds of people, shelling groups of demonstrators or spiriting their families away for torture and education.

Half of these teenage hippies last went to Wall St on Take Your Kid To Work Day.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Also I've seen plenty of comments on various videos saying "This is our Arab spring!" as if a bit of pepper spray and a couple of arrests following plenty of warnings for public order offences compare to firing live ammunition into crowds of people, shelling groups of demonstrators or spiriting their families away for torture and education.

Half of these teenage hippies last went to Wall St on Take Your Kid To Work Day.
                    I've seen that on twitter all day long from "anonymous" saying that this is like the Arab spring. Its just ****ing stupid.

Typical first world pussies trying too hard to be authentic and if you notice the videos, most of them are too busy trying to be Steven Spielberg and filming everything instead of doing anything. Not that it matters cuz' protesting is for ******s, but its just funny to see everyone outside looking at the real world through their phone cameras.

Its like they're going out of their way to be spectators even when they're outside.

Comment

They should go to some Russian city and try this.

or they can ask all the ****'s in russia what happens when they try to hold their **** march every year.

Answer: They get beat down by regular citizens and mocked by police.

NYPD are too kind, they should invent pepper spray cannons, or pepper bombs, and just throw that **** where all these hippies are.

Why dont they use sound cannons? they have those

Comment

Working...
                      X