College Football Bowl Mania- Winner gets 200 Billion pts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M0NZ0N View Post
    I hope USC loses
    USC is gettin they ass tore out the frame by Georgia Tech.

Comment

Wow, lsu pissed me off yesterday. Only watched the first half, but what i noticed was lsu seemed determined to try and be cute. Instead of just running the ball down clemsons throat, slowly breaking and wearing them down, lsu resorted to play action and passing plays early on, and they kept getting sacked. Even when they kept getting sacked, they kept resorting to play action and other passing plays. They should have let their run game open up their pass game, not the other way around.

Fair play to clemson, they came ready to play. Who you guys got today?

Comment

Can't believe how LSU gave that game away yesterday, bonehead move on Les.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
          Wow, lsu pissed me off yesterday. Only watched the first half, but what i noticed was lsu seemed determined to try and be cute. Instead of just running the ball down clemsons throat, slowly breaking and wearing them down, lsu resorted to play action and passing plays early on, and they kept getting sacked. Even when they kept getting sacked, they kept resorting to play action and other passing plays. They should have let their run game open up their pass game, not the other way around.

Fair play to clemson, they came ready to play. Who you guys got today?
          I got miss st, ok st, SC, Stanford , fsu, Georgia,

Comment

In to watch Louisville get their shh1t pushed in

Comment

In to watch Louisville get their shh1t pushed in
              Didn't expect Charlie strong's team get SKrong with it. Surprised me

Comment

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
                Didn't expect Charlie strong's team get SKrong with it. Surprised me
                Yeah, i dont know what im feeling right now. On one hand im mad, on the other im kinda glad for the wakeup call/learning experience. Hats of to Louisville, they came to play.

Comment

So much for SEC Dominance eh? Alabama you're next!

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
                    So much for SEC Dominance eh? Alabama you're next!
                    Not sure what you are getting at. The argument has always been, the elite of the sec is better than the elite of any other conference. Doesnt mean nd cant win, just means just sayin.

Comment

Yeah, i dont know what im feeling right now. On one hand im mad, on the other im kinda glad for the wakeup call/learning experience. Hats of to Louisville, they came to play.
                      How u see this Oregon/k state game going ?

Comment

Working...
                      X