Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lmao @ berto tryin the mayweather defense and gettin dropped twice!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao @ berto tryin the mayweather defense and gettin dropped twice!!

Did anyone else find that as funny as i did? Lol my initial reaction was " oh no not another mayweather wanna be" but that game plan went out the window ASAP!!! Lol

yea it was funny, dude showed a lot of heart n also trying to change his just makes u think hes really trying, but the way he fought inside lol

epic fail tryin to be Broner

he got dropped quick twice, n a messed up eye

Comment

I laughed because of how goofy he looked trying to do it. Its like his little trex arms couldnt even cover his whole midsection.

His trainer isnt that good imo, and his brother or whoever that was shouting out over tge trainer is an even bigger joke. Its like berto did not prepare to fight a southpaw whatsoever, didnt do anything tactical, etc. Should have gave guerrero a steady diet of straight rights, circling to his left(guerreros right), etc.

Bertos still a good fighter, still has some good fights left in him. That much was the evident last night, he really needs a trainer change imo.
      Last edited by ~AK49~; 11-25-2012, 11:56 AM.

Comment

It was such an awful attempt.

If you can't execute it, you shouldn't do it at all. It was laughably bad.

Comment

It would have worked against a different type of fighter....But Guerrero broke through it....The shoulder roll only works against certain fighters!

Comment

Is every "slick" fighter just gonna copy Mayweather now? It's so pathetic watching these people try to ride the coat tails of others. No originality.

Comment

I remember when Mitchell tried it against Katsidis, I honestly don't know which was worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                Is every "slick" fighter just gonna copy Mayweather now? It's so pathetic watching these people try to ride the coat tails of others. No originality.
                This i agree with 100000% these guys see that it works for floyd so they automatically think it will work for them as well. Broner seems to be doing a great job being a clone of floyd in every aspect he can attempt. (Which is NOT a compliment by any means) But berto???? Wtf were u thinking dude?? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                  I have no issues with fighters taking a page out of another fighter's book, but Berto had no understanding of that defensive style, his shoulder wasn't flexible enough, he was far too muscle bound, he never in his career displayed good reflexes so he was never gonna pull it off, on top of that one has to learn how to counter off the shoulder roll defense. It doesn't help that he doesn't have a good reach either, all indicators that Berto pulled one of the stupidest stunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    I have no issues with fighters taking a page out of another fighter's book, but Berto had no understanding of that defensive style, his shoulder wasn't flexible enough, he was far too muscle bound, he never in his career displayed good reflexes so he was never gonna pull it off, on top of that one has to learn how to counter off the shoulder roll defense. It doesn't help that he doesn't have a good reach either, all indicators that Berto pulled one of the stupidest stunts.
                    plus it's something that takes years and years of practice. It's not something a pro fighter can all of a sudden just pick up at age 29 or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                    X