Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry homies. Grad school plus women are stressful. Booze isn't giving much help lately. No booze today. I went and lifted earlier, felt a bit better afterward. Going to probably not drink for a bit. Gotta sort things out a little better.

Comment

• So over this ****ing week. Too much **** to do. On top of it, part time jobs almost every day of the week. How is a fellow suppose to focus when I have like 10 things to do at the same time, while writing a thesis. I just got done teaching at an elementary school. Then went and submitted some important paper work at one of the offices. Now I have more paper work to finish, some articles I have to read, a paper I have to rewrite by monday, and classes tomorrow, plus submit a teaching report for my job today. It's 3pm. I'm taking the only sort of break I can with two cans of Guinness and a couple swigs of Johny Walker red.

Comment

• Two beers, a couple shots, and a quick nap later, now I'm going to take another shot and go have some ramen, a beer, and go to my office. Might as well bring the whiskey. I think I'll just crash early tonight, get up early, do my reading, skip my evening class, and work through the weekend. This **** is getting to me.

Comment

• I guess I'm the only one who still posts here. Why is that. Doesn't anyone still drink on this forum?

Comment

• you planning o marry a white or asian girl?

Comment

• Originally posted by piggy'sSqueal View Post
              you planning o marry a white or asian girl?
              Never planned to marry either.

Unless she's rich I guess.

Comment

• I guess I must accept the true fact that the rich Chinese girl is playing me indeed. The only thing I don't get is why she says the things she says. Wait that's right, because she's playing me. What am I talking about.

I hate to say it. But there's a Russian dude, with a really hot Chinese girl, and they are always together. She's friends with the Chinese girl I hooked up with. They never admit to being a couple or anything, but they are inseparable. I see that, and it makes me want to be with this other Chinese girl so much more. But, she's just playing me. She just does/says what she needs to to keep me interested, then she doesn't give me the time of day. Quite sad really. And it doesn't do much for my concentration.

Comment

• What am I even doing in this place?

Drinking by myself.

That's right, that's what it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    What am I even doing in this place?

Drinking by myself.

That's right, that's what it was.

nogodoshi - dono, i can't drink right now because it's 7:30 AM and i've got to do drive all over the snow covered NE roads today, but in spirit, i am right there.

i'll probably open up my new bottle of red tonight. it's got a penguin on it, and my hopes are high that it's a nice bottle of wine to boot.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      nogodoshi - dono, i can't drink right now because it's 7:30 AM and i've got to do drive all over the snow covered NE roads today, but in spirit, i am right there.

i'll probably open up my new bottle of red tonight. it's got a penguin on it, and my hopes are high that it's a nice bottle of wine to boot.
                      I meant this country, but your post is still appreciated much.

Comment

Working...
                      X