No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins, Dawson Trade Words at New York City Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins, Dawson Trade Words at New York City Presser

New York City - The oldest fighter in boxing history to win a world title, Bernard "The Executioner" Hopkins, and former World Champion "Bad" Chad Dawson will meet again to settle their heated feud following their October 2011 bout, which was originally scored as a TKO win for Dawson, but later ruled a no decision by the California State Athletic Commission. The two are ready to resume their high-stakes rivalryon Saturday, April 28 at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey. The 12 round bout for Hopkins' WBC and Ring Magazine light heavyweight world championships will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing beginning at 10:15 p.m. ET/7:15 p.m. PT.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    New York City - The oldest fighter in boxing history to win a world title, Bernard "The Executioner" Hopkins, and former World Champion "Bad" Chad Dawson will meet again to settle their heated feud following their October 2011 bout, which was originally scored as a TKO win for Dawson, but later ruled a no decision by the California State Athletic Commission. The two are ready to resume their high-stakes rivalryon Saturday, April 28 at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey. The 12 round bout for Hopkins' WBC and Ring Magazine light heavyweight world championships will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing beginning at 10:15 p.m. ET/7:15 p.m. PT.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Chad thinks he's the boogeyman or what?!? LMAO...man get real!

Comment

I have a feeling this might be Hopkins' retirement fight.

Comment

damm 300 aint bad LOL

Comment

Lets hope Chad runs through this old man so we dont have to see BHop fight anymore.

And people say Cotto and Mosley are done and their fights are a joke!

Comment

Chad Dawson via SD.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Lets hope Chad runs through this old man so we dont have to see BHop fight anymore.

Not to sure about Cotto and B-Hop (as they have shown the ability to still win, as well as be competitive in fights)...Mosley on the other hand, really needs to go imho.

It really makes me sick to my stomach when I see his name on upcoming fight cards. I really wish he would just get out of the way.

Comment

Rooting for Dawson in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                  Not to sure about Cotto and B-Hop (as they have shown the ability to still win, as well as be competitive in fights)...Mosley on the other hand, really needs to go imho.

It really makes me sick to my stomach when I see his name on upcoming fight cards. I really wish he would just get out of the way.
                  I see you're a Denver guy as well. Where you from in Denver???

Also, in reponse to your sig, it's funny how there's as many Raider fans in Colorado as there are Broncos, it's pretty close.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post

Except, B-Hop is still winning.

Comment

Working...
                    X