Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Donaire, Rigondeux, Juanma, Gamboa be the new Barrera, Morales, Marquez, Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Donaire, Rigondeux, Juanma, Gamboa be the new Barrera, Morales, Marquez, Pacman?

Do you think so? Boxing has a bright future guys. Donaire, Rigondeux, Juanma, Gamboa in the lower weights

Alvarez, Khan, Bradley, Maidana, Mike Jones

Boxing is doign great.

Fuck No.

Again, Gamboa ain't all that, I don't think people on here are studying his style closely.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Fuck No.

Again, Gamboa ain't all that, I don't think people on here are studying his style closely.
      Finally someone who can see clearly... Gamboa aint shi*... he will lose to Jorge Solis.. BANK ON IT

Comment

Better chance of Donaire, Lemieux, and Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
          Better chance of Donaire, Lemieux, and Mikey Garcia.
          by the time lemiex and garcia are real stars, donaire will be at the end of his career.

Comment

More likely it will be Juanma, Gamboa, De Leon those 3 for sure then either Mikey Garcia or Nonito Donaire

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              by the time lemiex and garcia are real stars, donaire will be at the end of his career.
              Donaire is 28 not 35. He'll be a star for a long time coming I think, and Lemieux and Garcia will really start to shine by 2012.

Comment

Not when they are with top rank. Gamboa and Lopez should be fighting soon and it doesnt look like we wont get that fight until who knows when

Comment

some of the threads on here cant be serious! but back to ur original post simple answer.....no

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    Fuck No.

It just goes to show what the odd spectacular knockout can do for a boxer.

I've watched Gamboa over the last couple of years,heard other claim him to be this great talent,and no matter how hard I look for it,I just don't see anything truly brilliant about him.Obviously he has speed,but that's pretty much it.Technically,he is really sloppy and is incapable of making any adjustments during a fight.

And contrary to popular beilef,he is not an exciting fighter to watch,either.Anytime his fight goes more than a couple of rounds it usually turns into one long,drawn-out stinker.If he can't get you out early,he'll just run and pot shot his opponent for a decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X