Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just watched Holyfield-Tyson again. Got a question for NSB.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be funny to see Chisora try to out crazy Mike, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by chloelloyd View Post
      Thanks for answering. In your opinion how do you think that version of Tyson would do against David Haye or Thomaz Adamek?

Total domination from Tyson or it will be interesting?
      I still think he would get them out early. Adamek might be better than Haye, but I think he would go out quicker against that Tyson. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Yeah, imagine if he slapped Tyson. hahaha

Comment

96 Tyson would obliterate the division except for the Klitschkos. And I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he knocked Wlad out, though I'd favor Wlad in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chloelloyd View Post
            The Tyson who fought Holyfield in 96-97 still had very good power, he still threw some combinations (just nowhere near as fast or as many compare to his prime) and he still had good foot work. His total lack of head movement and his lack of stamina towards the later rounds was evident. His chin was still pretty good and he definitely still had that killer aura about him.

I wonder how that version would have done against the Haye who fought Chisora. OR AGAINST Chisora.
            D...Dont just ****ing dont ever entertain this idea ever again. Ever. To even mention Chisora in the same sentence of even that version of Tyson is mindbogglingly stupendous and i hope i never ever ever see it mentioned again.

Now kindly, proceed to slap yourself thrice for doing so and use that to learn your lesson, good chap.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              do you think he would try slapping tyson at the weigh ins?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                96 Tyson would obliterate the division except for the Klitschkos. And I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he knocked Wlad out, though I'd favor Wlad in that fight.
                Yup....most definitely.

Comment

The only guy I am not sure he beats is David Haye who looked better than ever in his last fight. I think that Tyson goes through the rest of them without much trouble.

Comment

I voted yes, but Haye would be a dangerous fight. He has speed and great power in both hands but so does Tyson and Tyson is much more proven with a better chin.

Comment

The whole world was just expecting an execution, considering how Tyson had chewed up and spat out Bruno and Seldon.... whilst Evander had not long been stopped by a brain damaged Bowe.

An amazing fight to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X