Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Solis: Klitschko is a Boxing Zero, a Weakling, Easy To Beat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Solis: Klitschko is a Boxing Zero, a Weakling, Easy To Beat

Heavyweight Odlanier Solis has ripped into Vitali Klitschko. They fought to a lackluster first round ending two weeks ago in Cologne, Germany. Near the end of the first -Klitschko hit Solis with a right hand and the Cuban fighter went down - but during the fall he injured his right knee and couldn't continue. The fight was stopped and Klitschko declared the winner by technical knockout. Solis is now chasing a rematch with the WBC champion.

[Click Here To Read More]

Actually, Solis looked like the 'weakling' when he fell down and hobbled and hopped around like Bugs Bunny. Klitschko must've been thinking "I killed the wabbit, I killed the wabbit!"... Hahahahaha

Comment

Well if he really means this its just the right thing to do he owes a lot of people a performance, i think he can beat vitali he jus gonna need to loose a more weight n maybe more stamina but he can pull it off

Comment

Solis is a fat bum who doesn't deserve a rematch.

Arreola, Sosnowski, Gomez, Peter and even Kevin Johnson deserve one more than Odlanier. They at least lasted more than one round!

It was a truly PATHETIC effort by Solis. He gave Vitali the easiest win since his comeback.
        Last edited by The Hammer; 03-30-2011, 01:44 PM.

Comment

What The? Come on Solis, if you were to fight V.Klits again it would go more than one round but the same outcome would play out....Another Loss

Solis Is still Hazey from the last fight. Vitali got the last laugh

Comment

Jajajaja..trying to get Vitali all angry to get a rematch and another check. What a joke.

Comment

solis is fat

Comment

solis,despite being in best shape of his pro career,was still a bit of a lard arse,who didnt act profesional enough to be in the kind of shape where he didnt allow himself to get caught and then buckle under his lardy body and defeat himself.

But i do see what he means,he was easily applying his game plan,he landed clean sharp combinations,and vitali was looking pretty old and tame,till he made solis overstretch and duck away for him to still land a slight shot on solis as he went and buckled from the weight on his weak leg.

Comment

This guy's gotta be kidding me....

The only thing worse than an arrogant winner is an arrogant loser. You don't need the money, Odlanier? Then, how 'bout you forfeit your purse and distribute the money amongst the people who paid to watch your garbage?

Someone get this guy some floppy shoes....

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    Well if he really means this its just the right thing to do he owes a lot of people a performance, i think he can beat vitali he jus gonna need to loose a more weight n maybe more stamina but he can pull it off
                    He's not going to lose weight with a damaged cruciate. He'll come back fatter than ever, mark my words.

Comment

Working...
                    X