Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Rockin allowed to be flamed in the lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    The only thing in need of reporting is that they are repeating the same joke over and over again. Holy christ come up with some new material.
    I partly agree, but "world class" Rockin' only had a handful of pro bouts. We're doing the best with the material we have.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      Manny was wrong. These guys are idiots yes, but with so much slander being put out there about me (they posted up my name, address, phone, etc.) I just feel that I should be able defend my honor as a fighter. Most of these guys wouldn't have lasted a day in my shoes with where I was walking, a good few would have probably cried.

Like Larry, I don't see why I should be allowed to be to a witch in their witchhunts. A frickin' mod is even in on a great deal of the attempted abuse. It just gets boring but these feeble minded people still get a kick out of it I guess............Rockin'
      HAHAHA! You can't even make it a day on the internet without crying... What a tough guy.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        This is why you're a prick Rock. Saying people don't know about a subject is one thing, but deriding their intelligence is another. How many lounge members do you reckon are more intelligent than you?

Saying that people who have not been in the ring are clueless as to what a fighter endures between the bells is a pin point statement that you have been arguing for years with me about. you guys can study all of the history, memorize all of the champions and recall every fight that was ever fought through time, but you'll never know inside the ring. You'll just never know............Rockin'

Comment

Saying that people who have not been in the ring are clueless as to what a fighter endures between the bells is a pin point statement that you have been arguing for years with me about. you guys can study all of the history, memorize all of the champions and recall every fight that was ever fought through time, but you'll never know inside the ring. You'll just never know............Rockin'
          Mate, do you really NOT GET IT? I'm not talking about BOXING. I'm talking about LIFE and EVERYTHING.

It's one thing to say someone doesn't know much about a single topic, but to label them as unintelligent because of it is ludicrous. There are more topics in the world than boxing, son. Unless you're gonna argue that you can only discuss quantum mechanics if you've laced 'em up?

Comment

Saying that people who have not been in the ring are clueless as to what a fighter endures between the bells is a pin point statement that you have been arguing for years with me about.
            My basic point - that you always seem to dumb to even ****ing read, so why I bother is beyond me - is that I genuinely believe I know more about boxing than Charlie Zelenoff. So to state the "laced 'em up" as a blanket statement is OTT.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              Mate, do you really NOT GET IT? I'm not talking about BOXING. I'm talking about LIFE and EVERYTHING.

It's one thing to say someone doesn't know much about a single topic, but to label them as unintelligent because of it is ludicrous. There are more topics in the world than boxing, son. Unless you're gonna argue that you can only discuss quantum mechanics if you've laced 'em up?
              I never once stated that boxing intelligence was the end all. But to talk about being in a ring like it was something that you know, without ever fighting, is just plain ignorance. Simple as that........Rockin'

Comment

This is what I'm saying. When have I ever done that anyway??? This comes back to blanket statements.

Earlier in the thread you talk about kids who disregard feints. I dunno who the hell does that. Even Carl Froch feints.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
                  loolllllllllllllllllll

Comment

Rockin' vs Exige was on legendary status. I'd much rather see them go at it again.

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
                      Rockin' vs Exige was on legendary status. I'd much rather see them go at it again.
                      that was a legendary beef indeed.

anyway, Anoraks feeble taunts are nothing but ignorant babble, same lines since 2004.

add in the mod named the bringer and you have your 2 nutz in a hairy sack. Then add in Shawn and you have a complete male reproductive system. 'cept these 3 have no creative powers, all that they can do is shoot worthless piss........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X