Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dereck Chisora: It Will Be The Shock of Klitschko's Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dereck Chisora: It Will Be The Shock of Klitschko's Life

MUNICH, Germany - Confident challenger Dereck Chisora will be the toughest opponent WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko has ever seen when the two meet in Munich on February 18, the Briton said at their jump-off tour.

[Click Here To Read More]

Del Girl will make for a good fight!

Comment

They all say that just to pump themselves up... the shock is going to be when you realize Klitschko can hit you at will & you can't do the same.. almost sounds moronic to hear the pre fight boasts of recent Klitschko victims.. they don't even believe what they're saying & Delboy is no different.

Comment

If Chisora can build on his last fight this might be the toughest fight Vitali has had in a long time. IMO

Comment

I feel confident that Chisora will not be in the kind of mental state he was when he fought Helenius, once he gets to the ring. It's just a hunch. He will be soundly beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Del Girl will make for a good fight!
            The new Avatar says it all... Vitali knows Chisora is a nutjob waiting to happen & will talk all kinds of smack.. so he befriends him like he did with Briggs... make him feel comfortable as if he's NOT going to destroy the crazy out of him & send him to a hospital in Germany for 2 weeks.

Comment

It will be a typical Klitschko fight. Helenius couldn't really keep the distance between himself and Chisora, they clinched a lot and Chisora could put a beating on Helenius. Vitali is constantly moving, going to have Chisora out of range and jab him all night for a KO in the late rounds.

Comment

Does chisora have world class power ?

i dnt think chisora has the power or boxing ability to trouble vitali easy nights work for vitali.

Comment

Yea, Solis said the same thing. Del Boy will quickly realize that fighting Vitali isn't the same as big men, Fury and Helenius. Vitali is actually super sharp, athletic, smart and very strong. I honestly will be suprised if he sees the 9th round.

Comment

Get ready for your ass beating Del Boy. I love how every SINGLE time someone fights the K brothers it is the same bull **** lol. I am going to shock the world, I am going to be the one who beats them, I know the way to do it....bla bla bla. The K brothers have beaten 25 straight heavyweight opponents combined, and in reality, Vitali has never lost a fight. Both of his "losses" were where he was ahead on the cards and just had some injury. I think Helenius and Povetkin (if anyone) have a chance at some point of beating a K brother, but that is about it. Those are just maybes too, not definites. Seth Mitchell maybe at some point too, or David Rodriguez possibly. However, it damn sure will not be dip**** Del Boy lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X