The song that brings you back to childhood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    No ****? I didn't know that. .

I remember him overdosing and remember I did feel bad for the guy.

Watched a documentary about how he was really really hooked on rock and would cook these huge pan fulls that he'd smoke daily.

Sucks.
    they were best friends the neckless he wears in the video was made by shannon as a present to him.

Comment

My brother were a huge Jackson fan, remember when I harrased him as a little kid, went to his room and it was filled with Jackson posters and always a Jackson tune playing. It always takes me back. He made me a fan.

Comment

I almost be on the verge of tears. Back then everything was so much better

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          No ****? I didn't know that. .

I remember him overdosing and remember I did feel bad for the guy.

Watched a documentary about how he was really really hooked on rock and would cook these huge pan fulls that he'd smoke daily.

Sucks.
          That **** tears at my heart man ,i have lived that life, instead of crack it was speed i remember holding a 45 to my head crying just wanting life to end thank god i would always remember i thing my dad said to me as a kid about suicide its a permanent soloution to a temporary problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post

wasnt it the internet how wonderful it is has changed this world for the worse,it has completely desensitized people.

Comment

Ohhhhhh Classic right there Remember playing that to death on my Sega Master way back

Probably the pokemon tune takes me back to. I'm a youngster

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                wasnt it the internet how wonderful it is has changed this world for the worse,it has completely desensitized people.
                Absolutely. It gave idiots the power of anonymity

Its very sad to think about. Feels like everything from then is dead. If I had a time machine I'd definitely just live out the 90s over and over again

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  That **** tears at my heart man ,i have lived that life, instead of crack it was speed i remember holding a 45 to my head crying just wanting life to end thank god i would always remember i thing my dad said to me as a kid about suicide its a permanent soloution to a temporary problem.
                  I'm glad you're over that.

Here's another one I liked listening to as a kid.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Absolutely. It gave idiots the power of anonymity

Its very sad to think about. Feels like everything from then is dead. If I had a time machine I'd definitely just live out the 90s over and over again
                    Used to be you told someone a cool fact and they were impressed now they just run and google it and if your at all of base you get **** talked to.I am very thankful i grew up in the 80s-90s the kids of today are talentless and delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                      Ohhhhhh Classic right there Remember playing that to death on my Sega Master way back

Probably the pokemon tune takes me back to. I'm a youngster
                      Pokemon :

I remember when everyone had the cards. Kids used to get beat up for their cards and **** around my house. People were crazy for Pokemon

He still isn't a Pokemon master wtf

Comment

Working...
                      X