Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a Poster Had a GF Named Karma?

Her ***** better not be green.

If a Poster Had a GF Named Karma?

What if there was a poster on here who had a girlfriend named Karma? Who knows maybe her parents were tree hugging unwashed hippies. If this were the case and perhaps you were the insecure type of feller it might bother you when all of these doodz are asking for karma. You may especially be bothered with all the talk about karma being "spread around".
    Though it is unlikely anyone would be aware of your personal relationship, just the thought of your beloved Karma being spread around between who knows how many guys.....and like 3 girls on this site(which would be hot actually) would create some personal turmoil enough perhaps to cause a strain on your relationship. You may now have trouble in the bedroom thinking about how nearly every poster has had their own little taste of Karma, that cheap floozy!!! You have a problem now, one has to go, boxing or Karma? Now I don't know how hot this Karma girl your dating is but I love boxing so if your asking me that then I am going to have to say that ho has gota go 4 sho.

Comment

Working...
    X