Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman: I've Wanted Danny Garcia Since He Left 140!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman: I've Wanted Danny Garcia Since He Left 140!

Even though Keith Thurman only made one ring appearance this year - he really made it count in one of the highest rated fights of the year. The June 25th unanimous decision victory over Shawn Porter on CBS is considered one of the best fights of the year.

[Click Here To Read More]

Thurman would give Danny a really bad beating. Team Garcia knows it.

Comment

Why would Danny fight Thurman when he can fight a Salka?

Comment

PBC needs to put some fights together and do it asap. Putting a training camp together for any formidable opponent is likely running out. An 8 week training camp brings us to the end of November and I doubt anybodies fighting Thanksgiving weekend so it leaves only the first 2-3 weekends in December.

Comment

Time will tell but I highly doubt it with the protecting boxing cowards outfit

Comment

Danny Garcia will fight Thurman now isn't the time should happen next year

Comment

Seems clear Danny Garcia doesn't want this fight.

PBC is nothing but a collection of random fights with no story to follow. Big wins don't lead to bigger fights. Winners are not expected to fight each other. Losers don't even fight each other, ie, Matthysse vs Broner; they go back to fighting cab drivers. These days most of them are on a long lay off and their stupid fans are expected to give them excuse for taking tuneup fights as if the long lay off was fans' fault. We're not even talking about fighters in their mid-30s or fighters nursing injuries. These are young, healthy fighters in their primes.

Comment

This fight should be made. Brook will either goto 154 or have to deal with Spence.

Thurman beat Porter. He's a natural dance partner for Danny. Make this happen!

Comment

I thought the fight was on pace to happen early next year?

Comment

Danny wants to keep fight the John Molina's of the world while his dad holler he's a real champ lol

Comment

Working...
                    X