No announcement yet.

Worst places to shop.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Is Hollister like Abercrombie and Fitch?

If it is, then I know what you are talking about.

I buy my clothes at Sears these days, anyways.

Christ I'm getting old.
    I believe they are owned by the same company. A&F is the higher end version, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      WalMart...I fucking hate going there for anything! Bad thing is they are the only ones open 24hrs so sometimes I have no choice.

The employees are completely ******ed and the lines are just ridiculous!
      Walmart has always been at the top of my list, but this year I had to switch it up.

Comment

Never heard of Hollister so I googled it. It does look like Abercrombie & Fitch.

Comment

nazi youth rally

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            Never heard of Hollister so I googled it. It does look like Abercrombie & Fitch.
            It's cheaper than Abercrombie, same quality too.

Comment

WalMart...I fucking hate going there for anything! Bad thing is they are the only ones open 24hrs so sometimes I have no choice.

This. I f ucking hate WalMart.

And Sedanos

Comment

Yes. It's a mad house. When National Geographic or Discovery decides to watch humans in their natural habitat, they need to make sure to go to this place. It's crazy. I bought some Fruit of the Loom sweaters there for like $4 bucks, though. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                  This. I f ucking hate WalMart.

And Sedanos
                  Lol at sedanos...they aint got a damn thing left at the one in broward. Poor planning.

Ive never stepped foot in a Hollister store but i always thought those stores tried to be all Benneton

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                    Yes. It's a mad house. When National Geographic or Discovery decides to watch humans in their natural habitat, they need to make sure to go to this place. It's crazy. I bought some Fruit of the Loom sweaters there for like $4 bucks, though. I love it.

Comment

Holister models

Comment

Working...
                      X