No announcement yet.

who's heading to Vegas for Sept 15?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's heading to Vegas for Sept 15?

Just curious how many people from here are going to Vegas for the September 15 Chavez jr vs Martinez fight.
    Yes, I can't wait!
    40.00%
    No, ordering/streaming the fight
    53.33%
    Not Watching at all
    6.67%

Just found out I'm in amercia that weekend so gonna stop of in Vegas 4 it. Haven't been 2 a fight since PAC/Marquez 3 n can't wait

Comment

i wish i could go u never kno i might head out there, its a good fight n its gona be entertaining so i think fans should support this type of fights, n GBP are really screwing the fans with not backing down from the date

Comment

i answered yes, but not sure, hoping to, my buddies seem to be backing out. But im from canada and i definately want to go back to vegas bad, had the time of my life out there last time, was supposed to see khan vs peterson but we know what happened.

Comment

I really want to but the no testing thing has left a bad taste in my mouth. As much as it pains me im gonna have to pass. Good thing im going to the Ward and Guerrero fights here in the Bay

Comment

I live in Vegas so Ill be here by default, but Im definitely gonna try to attend this fight.

Did anyone catch the date the tickets go on sale? I know it was mentioned during the press conference earlier, but I dont remember exactly.

Comment

Yea theres no way I am missing this fight. Got my Hotel and flight booked. Just waiting for Thursday so I can get some good seats

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                I live in Vegas so Ill be here by default, but Im definitely gonna try to attend this fight.

Did anyone catch the date the tickets go on sale? I know it was mentioned during the press conference earlier, but I dont remember exactly.
                Thursdayyy......

Comment

I'll be there for sure.

Comment

I gotta work, so ill miss it

Comment

Working...
                    X