Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much bigotry against Muslims?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom.
    There's no need to punish anybody. In Muslim countries, there are no gays.

Ahahahahaha that was funny, Poor Ahamdinnerjihad it would be funnier if they dubbed it live......

Is this the reason you're in B.C. Canada?.And see if you can what you said about our prime minister in other islamic state. you will be either either be flogged or executed
    Last edited by Amazinger; 05-06-2011, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dest View Post
      How is what I said bigotry? Its my choice who I seek religous opinion from. Are you saying the opinion of a lesbian is more relevant than a straight persons.

A lesbian intellectual opinion will always be more relevant against insane straight person......

There are churches and synagogues in other muslim land.
      Are there one in Saudi Arabia he asked......
      oh shoot !!! you're banned...........

Comment

Originally posted by dest View Post
        No I never said that. The poster I was quoting has a hatred for straight people. They do have the same rights. There are some places in the western world which dont have mosques.
        Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Same rights? Are you joking or just stupid?

I think you'll have to look very hard, but let me know which countries you are talking about. Are there even a demand (muslim minority) for a mosque in said countries?

Ahahahaha I have I hate straight people bwahahahaha...where did you came from?.I suspect you're not from the west and never felt the rights and the freedom the people from the west are having.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
          Bad analogy.

LOL.

Kind of a backhanded compliment to Muslims.
          Im just saying that freedom is overrated, women arent slutty by nature, our culture made them that way. Women are obliged to be slutty in this society, because its the norm. In Muslim countries its the other way around.

As a man im glad i live in a place where women get wild at parties etc and have sex etc. But for women, i would think that being protected by your family is better. I want my sister to be brought up as a muslim LOL, who wouldnt.. your family chooses who she is to marry, and she isnt allowed to party. This would be a problem over here because everybody parties and she would feel left out, but in Muslim countries nobody parties so whats the difference??? lol.

Comment

Who here hasnt tried to take advantage of drunk girls at parties?

If somebody tried to rape my sister id kill them. Even tho he was in a gang.

And im soft as they come, havent been in a fight since i was like 12

Comment

The thing I have sadly seen here is a chain of alt accounts spreading hate and propaganda. People here need to realize that though these people claim to Muslim, they are not real Muslims and make it bad for the real respectable Brothers on this forum. These people that I see here that spread hate are most likely rebelious teenagers that live in upper middleclass homes in non Muslim communities and spend most of their time going to parties telling people they are Muslim. The rest of the time they never pray and revolt here with hate giving the true followers a bad name.

Comment

Working...
              X