No announcement yet.

me shadow boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me shadow boxing

this here is a lil shadow boxing check it out what do you see... i might either fight mma or boxing in the next month or two when i get down to 180, im 200 right now down from 235 at the beginning of the year!!!

Painfully obvious that you've never stepped into a gym.

Comment

lol really im 12-4 in the amateurs havent fougth since 2007 though...lol i spar all the time

Comment

Originally posted by Don Amazin View Post
        lol really im 12-4 in the amateurs havent fougth since 2007 though...lol i spar all the time
        Are you kidding me?

You put your hands down every time you throw a punch. The most basic thing they teach is go back to guarding position whenever you punch.

You have no head movement, only time you did it was while taking a lil bit of rest. and youre not even moving through your hips.

@0:40 Are you trying to brush off a slut's slap not a boxer's punch?

If you really is 12-4 in the amateur, for sure those 12 wins are against 5 year old gilrs and those 4 lost is from 6 year old boys.

Btw, you have cute baby fats in your beer guts.

Comment

join a gym bro, you got some bad habits

Comment

LOL all my opponents have been quality, ive fought 16 fights since 2006 i then topped in 2008 after injring my shoulders.. but thanks ill work on it

Comment

a 12-4 amatuer would kick your ass something stupid. I find it hard to believe that you've even had 1 fight to be honest. You automaticaly drop your hands after each shot and your punches are nothing but arm punches, get some of that fat into your shots. Aswell, I didn't see you doing **** about the shots that would be fired back. Maybe you and Charlie Z should get together.............Rockin'
              Last edited by Rockin'; 04-02-2011, 10:59 PM.

Comment

i got reflexes like a cat though, thats why my d so lazy draw you in attack quick swift and in bunches...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  a 12-4 amatuer would kick you ass something stupid. I find it hard to believe that you've even had 1 fight to be honest. You automaticaly drop your hands after each shot and your punches are nothing but arm punches, get some of that fat into your shots. Aswell, I didn't see you doing **** about the shots that would be fired back. Maybe you and Charlie Z should get together.............Rockin'

how im 12-4... and ya alot of my shots where arm shots and the left is actually up a lot, but i gotta get back in the gym thats the point of the video..ill be posting more frequent, let you see my body chiesel as i work on my comeback...

Comment

I assure you this is my first fight ever ive fought 15 fights since this, this how ever is the only footage i have... my style is nothing like it now but the ferocity is, also the shadow box is just to show my physique and intentions, i have more of a hands upstyle winky type thing going

Comment

Working...
                    X