No announcement yet.

How much a pop for MGM tickets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much a pop for MGM tickets?

if Pac /floyd is expected to sell out mgm and generate $18.4 Million, how much will the cheapest seat sell?

Originally posted by GTR View Post
    if Pac /floyd is expected to sell out mgm and generate $18.4 Million, how much will the cheapest seat sell?
    not cheap...

theyre gonna have closed circuit around town for $100 per person... so to be AT the actual fight??

too rich for my blood!

Comment

However, the promoters and fighters apparently believe they can generate more money by going to the MGM Grand, which seats only about 17,000, and scaling the ticket prices to produce a record gate of more than $20 million in addition to selling roughly 40,000 closed circuit seats in the city for $100 apiece.
      http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4762409

So, roughly $1,176.47 a ticket if they want to make about $20 million at the door...Of course about double that for ringside and a bit cheaper for nose bleeds so if you aren't willing to shell out the cash stay home or go somewhere to see the PPV because you'll have a chance to actually see what's going on...

Comment

Soda pops might actually cost 50 dollars a can on that day .

Comment

****..I think I said $700 was gonna be my limit

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
            i dont think u can use ur e-points to buy tickets lol

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
              going to have to double that limit to get a good seat...

Comment

An average Joe is going to have to pay out of the ass for this. Only a small amount of tickets were available for sale to the public for Pacquiao-Cotto since the rest were already given out by Top Rank to VIPS, brokers, etc. Now imagine how many tickets are going to be available to the public for this one and how many people are going to be after them including the scalpers who are looking to make a small fortune and will pull out every trick in the book to get what they can.

Comment

Working...
                X