Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many of you actually box?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to he boxing gym that was near me for a few months but don't really go now, I still train at home on my heavy bag and shadow box weight running etc.

Comment

I box as an am

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
        Agreed. I almost started training by putting my ****ing fist through my screen. That's how frustrated I was getting.

Anyway, I am not a boxer. The most I have done is beat up my punching bag on a regular basis.

Oh, and I let girls hit me in the jaw as hard as they can at parties... Call me Carlos Baldomir.

I'm kind of interested in starting an amatuer career, just because I have been told that I hit kind of hard, and am a ****ing freak for my weight.

Eating McDonald's all the time, drinking beer and not excercising, I weigh 135 pounds, with a height of 6'1 and have an arm length of 26 inches. I could probably get down to 118 or 122 if I trained. FREAK.
        holy crap! ,how old are you?????? mate start training honestly if you got down to 125 lbs (amateur featherweight limit) you would be an absoloute beast........although if you are not training and weigh 135 lbs at 6''1 i would say you are extremely naturally lean but still you could dry out the extra 10 lbs.......put it this way, if you pushed yourself, and had some decent natural ability, got down to 125......i wouldnt want to fight you haha!

but seriously start training and see if you are much good at it

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
          Melbourne ..
          ahh cool....

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
            holy crap! ,how old are you?????? mate start training honestly if you got down to 125 lbs (amateur featherweight limit) you would be an absoloute beast........although if you are not training and weigh 135 lbs at 6''1 i would say you are extremely naturally lean but still you could dry out the extra 10 lbs.......put it this way, if you pushed yourself, and had some decent natural ability, got down to 125......i wouldnt want to fight you haha!

but seriously start training and see if you are much good at it
            I'm 21, and am seriously considering it. I'm way out of shape at the moment though.

I'm about to rape those ****ing *******s at blueappleresearch. Seriously... everyone who works at that company deserves to have their kids killed in front of them.

Comment

I'm 21, and am seriously considering it. I'm way out of shape at the moment though.

I'm about to rape those ****ing *******s at blueappleresearch. Seriously... everyone who works at that company deserves to have their kids killed in front of them.
              How is your hand speed and power, be honest.

Comment

I have trained but next month i sparr.but they might not let me cause i dont get my insurance till october.i dont give a **** im mexican

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
                  How is your hand speed and power, be honest.
                  I have no idea, because I have nothing to compare it to. I would honestly guess that my hand speed is pretty slow, because I notice such a difference in how fast my hands move when I have gloves on.

I think my power is pretty decent, but, like I said, I don't know. I've never been able to test it against anything that would give me an accurate analysis.

Comment

21 isnt too late.....you should give it a go mate....34 is the worldwide cut off for amateur competition, so if you get into it now and are any good you could still go far....as for being out fo shape, dont worry, just go to a boxing gym, you will get in shape there lol....

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                      I have trained but next month i sparr.but they might not let me cause i dont get my insurance till october.i dont give a **** im mexican
                      you need insurance to spar?? thats weird, at my gym we just spar lol

Comment

Working...
                      X