No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Discusses Broner's Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Discusses Broner's Defeat

Luis Sandoval catches up with pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. to discuss the recent twelve round decision loss of close friend Adrien Broner, who last Saturday night saw his perfect record go up in smoke when Marcos Maidana won an upset decision at the Alamodome.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The best pound4pound has spoken!!

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
      The best pound4pound has spoken!!
      yep and needs to have some sessions with broner and teach him a few things, I just don't get how broner didn't pick up anything being at the boxing club, he knew he still had a lot to learn and let maidana outbox him

Comment

Broner is an EXPOSED Hype-Job

Broner is a gutter trash piece of ****.
        He talked a LOT of trash coming into the fight, saying that he'll stop Maidana
        if he rushed in and was the aggressor, Maidana did just that and handed his
        ghetto ass to him. Now, he can go back to lightweight to continue fighting the cans that filled his bull**** record.

Broner read too much into his own press, thinking he was the new Floyd, get the phuck outta here, you are nothing but a class-less, ghetto imitation.
        It was so hilarious to see so many people giving him the finger in the crowd, post fight and he got trash rained on him as he walked out, after skipping the post fight interview. After talking so much trash before the fight, the least he could have done was stay after the fight and give some props to Maidana for that a55 whooping he dished out, instead he just *****ed out and even refused a dressing room interview afterwards. Delusional as he is, wanting a rematch, lol.

Comment

Now Mayweather is the true champ. He can trash talk when needed, but he can also be a down to earth person. Broner on the other hand, is/was? a freaking clown 24/7 trying to be somebody he's not in every way.

Comment

"As soon as you lose people want to talk bad about you."

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
              yep and needs to have some sessions with broner and teach him a few things, I just don't get how broner didn't pick up anything being at the boxing club, he knew he still had a lot to learn and let maidana outbox him
              I agree maidana outfought him and outboxed him,like i told i dont like broner as a person,but as a fighter to me he has "great talent",but does not know who he is as a fighter,he tried to be like "big brother" but failed....hipefully this humbles him and can try to get back on track,eventhough i dislike him immensley..

Now for mayweather i dislike him also ,but i gof to give him his props,he a good man and supports kids with cancer and feeds the people who are doing bad in life...even any floyd hater can respect that..hes ducked sum fighters like margarito,prime cotti
              O,and pac,but other then that quarrel with him i cannot take away wut hes down in the last 18 years.....hes fought the best(although not all in theirprime)but hes beaten every fighter without much damage taken,and thats why i anoint this guy the best fighter in the last 18 yrs...despite all the crap i talk about this guy...mayweather is the best!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rudy4pl View Post
                Now Mayweather is the true champ. He can trash talk when needed, but he can also be a down to earth person. Broner on the other hand, is/was? a freaking clown 24/7 trying to be somebody he's not in every way.
                Mayweather seems most genuine when he's insecure and talking trash. He seems very calculated and always hedging his bets...which is why he is undefeated. He's no Tyson where he can act like a crazy ape and then be the most humble philosophical dude ever and we believe it. Broner was committed to being a clown to the point where it made you love to hate him. At times, Broner was genuinely funny being a D-bag. I didn't start to love Tyson until he lost and got humbled. Maybe the same will happen to Broner.
                Last edited by FloydvsPac; 12-16-2013, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Broner needs to go back to the basics and get some lessons from his daddy Floyd.

Comment

floyd says, "when your at the top they love you nd when you down they hate you"

in reality, in broners case, while he was at the top we hated him, after he got massacred by maidana, we hate him less, bc we feel bad for the wild crazy ass whooping he took nd actually made it to the final bell

even tho he, trash talked malignaggi post fight, trash talked maidana pre fight, faked headbutt agony, dry humped maidanas ass, punched after the bell, nd didnt do any post fight interviews nd will always be remembered for going out usman ahmed style. we generally feel bad for him nd hate him less now that maidana baked him a nice warm serving of humble pie nd shoved it up his ass lol

Comment

Working...
                    X