No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez-Al Sabaupan in Talks For 7/21

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez-Al Sabaupan in Talks For 7/21

The youthful manager of IBF Pan Pacific lightweight champion Al Sabaupan will not allow his boxer to fight Mexican legend Juan Manuel Marquez unless Marquez’ WBO light welterweight title is on the line.

[Click Here To Read More]

Marquez would put this guy into retirement.

This fight will not happen btw. I'll put all my points on the line.

Comment

lol, how the hell anyone can call marquez an atg is beyond me. fight somebody good besides pacqauio man , you owe it to your fans.

Comment

Are you serious?

Why is this fight even in talks? Hey Marquez! Lots of game guys would like to fight you.

Comment

Might as well try to fight phantom while ur at it marquez.Get ur shlt
          together vato.

Comment

Cant believe Marquez is 38, it's a shame that his first big fight was against Pac in 2004. Did Barrera and Morales really duck him years before that down at 126 or was that all rumors?
            Last edited by UTEP; 06-21-2012, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Im a JMM fan, like 90% of boxing fans, but this is horseshiiitt. Marquez is a elite fighter no need to be fighting this scrubs, either fight at the top level or retire already!

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                Cant believe Marquez is 38, it's a shame that his first big fight was against Pac in 2004. Did Barrera and Morales really duck him years before that down at 126 or was that all rumors?
                I wouldn't say they ducked him; I would say they overlooked him. Marquez was not known and not so exciting back in his early days; therefore, Morales and Barrera never had an interest in fighting him. Another reason why I say they didn't duck him is because Barrera eventually fought him and Morales really wants to fight him now.... I will say one thing, though, I've always though that a primed Barrera and a primed Morales would have beat Marquez! Possibly even KO/TKO him.

Comment

I'd rather see him kill Mercito Gesta

Comment

jmm's philosophy is like...take all the easy fights to stay fresh while lobbying for a pac fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X