Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kevin Mitchell Targets Ricky Burns, Ormond Has Withdrawn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kevin Mitchell Targets Ricky Burns, Ormond Has Withdrawn

Kevin Mitchell has promised to win a world title this year after a nightmare 2011.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Kevin Mitchell has promised to win a world title this year after a nightmare 2011.

[Click Here To Read More]
    When on form i really, really like Kevin Mitchell.

I’ve been ringside at many of his fights and i can honestly say that on his day he is a match for ANYONE at 135lbs. Of course knowing which KM turns up is a big problem. I genuinely hope his troubles are behind him, he’s a cracking lad, a man’s man and a tremendous fighter with a HUGE heart.

If you read this Kev, keep on the right path, you’ve far too much talent to throw down the drain.

On form i for one whole heartedly believe he’ll be a world champion this year – a year in which London is firmly in the spot light.

Comment

If Rios fights Mitchell and Rios comes under prepared like he did against Murray, Mitchell WILL beat Rios....Mitchell is a much better boxer then Murray

Comment

Another Unknown UK Hypejob running his mouth. Starting to become a trend. And if Mitchell were to last the 12 rounds, he will claim he was Robbed or Jobbed or whatever those pansies say over there. Rios, hurry up and dismiss this Pendejo already, those UK fighters are starting to become annoying

Comment

Originally posted by voneric View Post
          Another Unknown UK Hypejob running his mouth. Starting to become a trend. And if Mitchell were to last the 12 rounds, he will claim he was Robbed or Jobbed or whatever those pansies say over there. Rios, hurry up and dismiss this Pendejo already, those UK fighters are starting to become annoying
          A ‘hype job’ he most certainly is not.

I appreciate you’re not British, but attention seeking by coming out with such rubbish is childish, so grow up.

Comment

I didn't think the Ormond fight would've ever happened anyway, at least not at this stage of Ormond's career.

I hope his next opponent is a good one though. Someone who can take him the distance and won't just fall over.

Comment

Your mothers **** is starting to become annoying but I’ll persevere anyway.

It’s how we do .

Comment

Ignorant prick! Mitchell is a very good fighter, I hope he fights in the states some time soon, I think he can win a belt and I certainly wouldn't say Rios would demolish him, Mitchell is by far a better technician than Rios and its not beyond him to outbox him

Comment

Im not a huge fan of British fighters despite being a Brit...you cant really blame other boxing fans for calling our fighters hype jobs.

However, Kevin Mitchell, IMHO, is no hype job. I think he loses to a few of the other Lightweights around the globe but he's no bum. He is a good boxer but you can never really judge which Mitchell will show up.

Comment

Zzzzz another over hyped UK fighter! Only the ones that live there actually believe their hype.

Comment

Working...
                    X