Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao-Mayweather can't be made for May, Top Rank will make Pacquiao-Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so this guy blatantly ducks khan and then gets rewarded with the pac pay day...what a joke but i knew this was coming.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAlmighty View Post
      Bradley has 2 unification belts, while ortiz had none, and got it from an uncontested Berto.

Bradley UD Peterson, while Ortiz struggled, defended against Abregu, alexander, Holt.
      stats are for losers. Ortiz size and power makes it a tougher or even fight. What advantage does bradley have other than age? I'll wait

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        You can't see the obvious, Top Rank and Arum don't want any part of Floyd. They once again wanna keep this an in-house fight so that fat greedy Jew collects all the money. Clottey, Margarito, JMM, and now Bradley were promised a Pacquiao fight, Arum goes into the negotiations with Floyd and finds anything to pull out and spin it to blame Floyd.

BRADLEY WAS PROMISED A PACQUIAO FIGHT, ARUM DOESN'T WANT THE PACQUIAO-MAYWEATHER FIGHT!
        You can't see the obvious. I can put that same sentence and start of like this
        Floyd and GBP.... they once again wanna keep this an in house ..........

It takes two to make the fight. Obviously they need to work it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          so this guy blatantly ducks khan and then gets rewarded with the pac pay day...what a joke but i knew this was coming.
          u kno the only way he would pull that duck off is if he was promised something in the future. everyone knew or should have known he was promised that manny fight. i have a hard time blaming him tho. that is the path to take. jmm did the same thing. he just didnt duck anyone to do it.

Comment

Bradley-Jones, Pac-JMM undercard. Make it happen. Imma start planning some boxingscene funerals

Comment

This was the plan all along. Tim decided to not fight Khan now because if he did and lost, a Pac fight wouldn't happen. Now he gets Pac and win or lose he will get a Khan fight as well. Tim did it the right way.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAlmighty View Post
                Bradley has 2 unification belts, while ortiz had none, and got it from an uncontested Berto.

Bradley UD Peterson, while Ortiz struggled, defended against Abregu, alexander, Holt.
                Owned. To bad them *****s don't want to hear that part

Comment

What gets me about all of this is that if this fight does happen all of the Bradley haters who said he wasn't worth a damn will do a complete 180. Cuz you know you can't have Pac fight a guy who isn't worth ****. This fight happens all of a sudden Bradley is this bad ass young champion. Yes, he totally deserves to fight Pac. Hell, he'd have beaten Khan and Ortiz had he have fought them. Cuz Pac loves challenges.

In fact this fight is probably already a ****ing done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    dude, shut up. u dont have to be a fan of either side to see the obvious pattern here. i swear some of u fans cant think for ur damn selves. programmed robots.
                    Why would you critize Manny if Floyd is doing the same thing- keeping the **** inhouse? I see the same pattern also Floyd vs Khan-Ginger or Vacation

PREDICATABLE ISN'T IT!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      I guess Bradley made the smart move by not fighting Khan and sitting out.
                      That's what I was saying from day one. Dude doesn't give a flip about Khan, he'd smash Khan anyways...Arum already worked out the kinks with him and told him to sit it out a few months....Arum will probably put up the money for Bradley to settle with his promoter.

Comment

Working...
                      X