Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: KLitschko Back To Sparring With Afolabi, Airich

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: KLitschko Back To Sparring With Afolabi, Airich

WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko is back to training in full swing, sparring with Ola Afolabi and Konstantin Airich. Klitschko briefly left his camp in Austria to deal with a few political issues in Kiev. Klitschko is preparing for his upcoming defense against mandatory challenger Tomasz Adamek on September 10 in Poland.

[Click Here To Read More]

Vitali is a beast and probably beats anyone in hvwt history in a head to head matchup 9 out of 10 fights. It would be an enlightening experience if Adamek actually were to go the distance with him.

Comment

I'd say Vitali makes anyone in the history of heavyweights nervous... He's a combination of power unorthodox offense and a underrated defensive fighter... He doesn't exactly shoulder roll (Toney and Mayweather Jr) but he has some funky version of slipping punches, something like Ali without the flashy movements.

Comment

Vitali Klitschko is the most dominant heavyweight of alltime... bar none. His numbers are unsurpassed in the entire history of the division.. his size & strength combined with his offensive & defensive skills as well as boxing IQ is second to none.... He's the most dominant when it comes to the sweet science as evidenced by his record ratio of rds won to lost.

Vitali Klitschko loses 1 rd per 20 he fights.. that's an approximate 95% scorecard ratio.. EASILY the best mark in boxing history... if you want stoppages.. nobody over 200 lbs has done it more consistently as evidenced By Vitali getting his man out of there before the distance a record 89% of the time...

He's also got the highest offensive/defensive discrepancy in the entire history of heavyweight boxing in terms of punches he lands as opposed to what his opponents land.... all OF THIS UNEQUIVOCAL EVIDENCE & PEEPS still think there's a heavyweight that's been more dominant.. evidence CLEARLY shows he's the most dominant heavyweight that's ever lived.. yet we deny it time & time again.. citing his 2 whack injury related losses that he's indeed beatable when there's clear evidence to the contrary.. we don't stop there.. we blame his comp for his dominance. when evidence CleaRLY shows that he has been the MOST DOMINAting OPPONENT each & every one of his victims has ever faced before & after fighting him.

2 OF HIS BIGGEST victims. SHANNON BRIGGS & LENNOX LEWIS never got in the ring again after facing his wrath & these are one of the 2 biggest sluggers of alltime & almost Vitali's size....i think that's 'nuff said. Vitali.. since he's ONLY gone the distance 3 times might actually have the FEWEST rds fought per fight of any heavyweight.. yet we get people who complain he lets his victims stick around too long. Vitali's fights last on the average 4.75 rds..

Go look up all the great sluggers of the past & see if that mark doesn't compare favorably.. if some heavyweight gets his work done faster on the average i'd like to see it as this last record is unofficial as i havent' gone through the lists but don't tempt me.

Comment

Ok.. my baD. Shannon Briggs 3.49 rds per fight. mIKE tYSON'S FIGHTS averaged 3.74 rds.. Big George 4.31 rds... well aT LEAST his fights last a little less than Wlad's who's at 4.83 rds.

Comment

What's a KLitschko?

Comment

Lennox Lewis = 5.17 rds.... David Tua = 5.11 rds
              Chris aREOLA = 4 rds Samuel Peter = 4.77 rds
              Corrie Sanders = 3.76 rds Ike Ibeabuchi = 4.20 rds
              Rahman Hasim = 4.87 rds John Ruiz = 6.02 rds
              Riddick Bowe = 4.33 rds
              Chris Byrd = 7.64 rds Evander Holyfield = 7.77 rds Larry Holmes = 7.75 rds

Ali = exactly 9 rds per fight
              Joe Frazier = 5.78 rds
              Earnie Shavers = 4.13 rds Gerry Cooney = 3.65 rds
              joe louis = 6.11 rds per fight
              rocky Marciano = 4.92 rds per fight
              Sonny Liston = 4.96 rds

Seems like Briggs who had the most heavyweight first rd Ko's & Gerry Cooney & then Tyson are the top 3 from the ones i did.. i'm sure i've missed more prominent heavyweight fighters.. can't do em all but It's safe to say Briggs fights lasted the shortest duration of time. say what you want about him.. he put in the least amount of work during a fight.. luck for him as his asthma warranted the least amount of activity. I did find 9 heavies with better mARKS THAN vITALI as i'm sure there's several more but STILL nO one gets there man out of there more frequently than him regardless of how long it takes. Btw ali AT 9 rds per fight is by far the highest & is telling. & Holyfield runnerup as it seems those 2 have been in the most wars.. trilogies what have you.
              Last edited by jimmy1569; 08-16-2011, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Vitali is a beast!

Comment

Btw a Vitali Klitscko Ko takes 4.05 rds to commence on the average. The other 5 fights that he didn't get a ko averaged 10.2 rds.

His 42 w's averaged 4.62 rds.. his 2 l's avg. 7.5 rds.
                  Approximately 197 rds won.... 12 rds lost = 94.3 % of rds won on the scorecards..... A boxing record for all weight classes! This translates to him winning about 11.33 rds for every 12 rds fought...
                  Last edited by jimmy1569; 08-16-2011, 07:21 PM.

Comment

WAR Vitali!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X