Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As it gets closer do you guys think Taylor might win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As it gets closer do you guys think Taylor might win?

Taylor is one of my fave fighters of my generation but he has fallen hard, literally against Pavlik and Froch and he lost a close but Unanimous Dec in a rematch with Pavlik.

I can understand why Taylor would be such an underdog in this fight but as it comes closer I think Taylor will win a decision against Abraham.

The only problem is Taylor's stamina, but i don't see Abraham pressuring Taylor like Pavlik an Froch did. Abraham doesn't throw enough punches to call him a pressure fighter, he throws hard yeah, but not a lot of punches he throws good combinations but not enough to get Taylor tired.

I see Taylor winning a decision in this fight.

I've got Taylor in this one.

Comment

I never like going against Taylor. But he wont beat AA.

Comment

Abraham is a tough fighter with a hell of a chin so Taylor will have to fight a very smart fight. I believe Taylor has the intelligence to outbox Abraham and he has that real hard jab that will help him get some early rounds in. I just hope he stays with his jab through the whole fight.

Comment

No.

I'm sticking with Abraham.

Comment

Taylor is gonna win.

Taylor is gonna get up on the cards like he did against Froch, and Abraham isn't gonna make him work for it like Froch did.

People act like that was a one sided fight till the end, it really wasn't at all. Taylor was def ahead, but Froch was in the fight.

Taylor's gonna get even more ahead, and Abraham isn't active enough to break Taylor down late, and Taylor will go the distance and win a fairly wide UD.

That is, unless he gets robbed, or unless Abraham sucking down to 160 has been effecting him for years and he'll be more active at 168. My guess is no.

Abraham just isn't capable of putting the kind of pressure on Taylor that Froch was able to down the stretch. That will be the difference in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
              Taylor is one of my fave fighters of my generation but he has fallen hard, literally against Pavlik and Froch and he lost a close but Unanimous Dec in a rematch with Pavlik.

I can understand why Taylor would be such an underdog in this fight but as it comes closer I think Taylor will win a decision against Abraham.

The only problem is Taylor's stamina, but i don't see Abraham pressuring Taylor like Pavlik an Froch did. Abraham doesn't throw enough punches to call him a pressure fighter, he throws hard yeah, but not a lot of punches he throws good combinations but not enough to get Taylor tired.

AA will whoop Taylors @ss son.

lol.

I thought you were rooting for AA.

Anyways I do believe that JT's skills can pull out a UD out on this..1 but Im not so sure, and am going with AA all the way!
              Last edited by Sox8055; 10-01-2009, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post

taylor is gonna lose. AA is a big puncher.

Comment

Should be a great fight, Ill be rooting for Jermain with reservations.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                    Taylor is gonna win.

Taylor is gonna get up on the cards like he did against Froch, and Abraham isn't gonna make him work for it like Froch did.

People act like that was a one sided fight till the end, it really wasn't at all. Taylor was def ahead, but Froch was in the fight.

Taylor's gonna get even more ahead, and Abraham isn't active enough to break Taylor down late, and Taylor will go the distance and win a fairly wide UD.

That is, unless he gets robbed, or unless Abraham sucking down to 160 has been effecting him for years and he'll be more active at 168. My guess is no.

Abraham just isn't capable of putting the kind of pressure on Taylor that Froch was able to down the stretch. That will be the difference in the fight.

Abraham punches harder than Froch and his counterpunches from his shell are both accurate and fast aswell as powerfull.
                    There is no way Taylor avoids gettng caught a few times especially in the second part of the fight where Abraham works best.

Comment

Working...
                    X