No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hryunov: Khabib Could Face Rios-Alvarado Winner Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
    Sorry, but Rios has bigger fights out there than against some guy named khabib.
    Like who?
    Peterson, Matthysse, Garcia, Khan, and Cano are all with GBP. Peterson has the IBF, and Garcia has the WBC and is the WBA super champion. Marquez has the WBO belt but is fighting Manny again and it will most likely be his last fight.

Khabib is the regular WBA champion, its Rios only shot at a title at 140 right now. Unless Marquez vacates his belt, which will probably happen within the year, but who can he fight for the vacant strap anyways. You tell me.

Why do you think Rios fighting Alvarado again? Because TR has no else for Rios at 140. Marquez ruined Bob's plans of making Pacquiao Rios.
    Last edited by bigcursedawg; 02-18-2013, 04:46 PM.

Comment

I like the fight and it makes sense since Khabib signed with Top Rank and is fighting on the undercard of Rios-Alvarado II still has to get past Prescott but I think he will.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
        Sorry, but Rios has bigger fights out there than against some guy named khabib.
        Rios is fighting Alvarado for the 2nd time, whose best win is the guy Khabib is about to fight.

Comment

Khabib beats both IMO

Comment

Working...
          X