Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miranda: "Taylor's a Terrible Fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

miranda isnt exactly Mr. Skills either lmao, id like to see it just to see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Perfect View Post
      miranda couldnt even stop a broken jawed \AA he is average at best
      lol soo true (not AA being average) but he talks about Taylors power,
      when he cant even stop a dude with a broken jaw( even though he cause the broken jaw)....

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
        With this said tho Taylor is not a terrible fighter by any stretch.........
        He's not terrible but he is very overrated and HBO wants him to be the next big thing so bad. i just don't see it happening. He has not been impressive in any of his last four fights. His win over Ouma was not impressive he did what he was suppose to do and beat a much smaller fighter. he couldn't even put Ouma down once. I think sooner or later he is gonna be exposed and if he were to fight Calzaghe anytime soon. Calzaghe would kill him. he is to technically sound and would expose Taylors flaws.

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
          He's not terrible but he is very overrated and HBO wants him to be the next big thing so bad. i just don't see it happening. He has not been impressive in any of his last four fights. His win over Ouma was not impressive he did what he was suppose to do and beat a much smaller fighter. he couldn't even put Ouma down once. I think sooner or later he is gonna be exposed and if he were to fight Calzaghe anytime soon. Calzaghe would kill him. he is to technically sound and would expose Taylors flaws.
          You're just blinded with the Calzaghe win against Lacy, I've seen many Calzaghe fights and I don't see Calzaghe exposing Taylor, anyone will get exposed in that fight it will be Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by += El Jefe=+ View Post
            lol soo true (not AA being average) but he talks about Taylors power,
            when he cant even stop a dude with a broken jaw( even though he cause the broken jaw)....
            Like I said overrated power!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunstar1 View Post
              Like I said overrated power!
              Dude, you need to be objective about Jermaine. I can't stand fans that can remain objective. You know, you can still love how a fighter fights, and remain objective about his skills at the same time.

I think it's obvious to everyone that Taylor really, really needs to work on poloshing his skills. He needs to work on his defense, and he also needs to work on his jab, he's not setting up his power shots with the jab and that's why he couldn't knock Ouma out. Ouma could see most of his big hooks coming and easily block them.

He did have success with the uppercut and the straight though, but he didn't work the jab in there enough, and that's how you keep a guy pressing you off and in punching range. A good stiff jab.

Comment

Miranda is a big mouth classless trash talkin FOOL whos mouth is writing checks his hands and boxing skills CANT CASH.

I cant wait for Arthur Abraham to shut his mouth for good.

He loses a UD to a guy with a broken jaw, then has the nerve to stand up and call an undisputed champ like Taylor "a terrible fighter". Too funny

Comment

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post
                  Miranda is a big mouth classless trash talkin FOOL whos mouth is writing checks his hands and boxing skills CANT CASH.

I cant wait for Arthur Abraham to shut his mouth for good.

He loses a UD to a guy with a broken jaw, then has the nerve to stand up and call an undisputed champ like Taylor "a terrible fighter". Too funny
                  Check your souces Vanes. AA is NOT returning anytime soon. His jaw is not healing as quickly as they hoped. It seems like Miranda already shut Abraham's mouth, and it looks like it may be for good!!

Comment

anyone who can have a close match with Ronald "Weakling" Wright, p4p beast, is a good boxer, regardless of who won.

Comment

Both are garbage imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X