Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Bernard Hopkins love talking so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LennoxOwns
    This is one of the reasons people love boxing. No restrictions in speech.

European Football.
    Hate watching interviews of Ronaldo when they ask him about Messi.
    'Messi great player, he very great'
    What Ronaldo REALLY want to say is 'fuk this kermit the frog looking midget'

Same with Kobe of the NBA.
    Kobe Bryant is the most egotistical self centric player in the entire league.. he should just straight up and say 'the greatest moment of my life is when I light up the raptors for 81.. something MJ and Lebron have not and will never do'
    All sports have some unfiltered moments of **** talk its not all nice and respectful

Like Mario Balotelli clowned the f-ck outta Messi a week or 2 ago lol

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      I'd imagine if you maintain #1 contender status into your late 40's you can say pretty much whatever the **** you want and be ready to back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        hes got an ego and likes to hear himself talk but hes pretty good.

he did guest commentary on ESPN before and he would be great on hbo/showtime but for whatever reason he doesnt seem to be interested in it
        Could you guys imagine RJJ and Hopkins commentating together? that would be awesome. They'd probably know how the fight ends by the second round lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
          That speech was epic as ****
          it was a long ramble, but GP knew which bits to use:

i was hyped for the fight a couple weeks back, but that got me double-hyped.

Comment

Old people ramble like a mother****er. Consider it a perk of living so long.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Old people ramble like a mother****er. Consider it a perk of living so long.
              That's real talk and a good point lol... old folks refuse to stfu

it's like they wanna get as much as possible off their chest before they die and sh-t

Comment

Bernard is a really smart guy. People think hes dumb because hes an ex-con, but hes not.

Comment

So what? He's one of the most entertaining guys to listen. Wise man.

Comment

I think a lot of it has to do with the way he was treated and handled coming up through his career, he was never a network partner, never heavily promoted, always swept under the rug, even though he kept winning and winning... and STILL winning. He wants people to know how good he is in spite of their attention.

Comment

Whenever B-Hop wants to talk, I'll e listening. If you don't like it, close your ears.

Comment

Working...
                      X