No announcement yet.

Jungle Fever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jungle Fever

HBO been showing Jungle Fever a lot lately.

You guys liked it? I respect and like ****e Lee a lot as a director but I feel he often exaggerates scenes to force his own hidden agenda.

One of the things is casting Wesley Snipes, who is a good actor, but he's dark as hell and the lead white chick could have been hotter but she did ok too.

Can't really buy Hallie Berry as a crackhead whore she looks too pretty even when they tried to make her look like a crackhead. She should have been one of Wesley's wifeys girls or something instead.

Samuel L. Jackson was believable as a crackhead.

I've smashed and dated all kinds of honeys but no ones ever once in real life told me I had "jungle fever" or at least to my face.

Obviously now a days interracial dating is a lot more common and accepted than when this movie was made. Especially depending where you live. I live in LA which is one of the most diverse cities in the world.

I personally prefer mixed chicks anyway because I myself am mixed but again I never thought it was a big deal to date all kinds of women.

What do you guys think of the movie?

The ending was really awful but the rest was decent to me.

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    HBO been showing Jungle Fever a lot lately.

You guys liked it? I respect and like ****e Lee a lot as a director but I feel he often exaggerates scenes to force his own hidden agenda.

One of the things is casting Wesley Snipes, who is a good actor, but he's dark as hell and the lead white chick could have been hotter but she did ok too.

Can't really buy Hallie Berry as a crackhead whore she looks too pretty even when they tried to make her look like a crackhead. She should have been one of Wesley's wifeys girls or something instead.

Samuel L. Jackson was believable as a crackhead.

I've smashed and dated all kinds of honeys but no ones ever once in real life told me I had "jungle fever" or at least to my face.

Obviously now a days interracial dating is a lot more common and accepted than when this movie was made. Especially depending where you live. I live in LA which is one of the most diverse cities in the world.

I personally prefer mixed chicks anyway because I myself am mixed but again I never thought it was a big deal to date all kinds of women.

What do you guys think of the movie?

The ending was really awful but the rest was decent to me.
    Holyshet I was watching this movie at 4:30 in the morning. You're right about Hallie Berry was to hot to be a crackhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
      Holyshet I was watching this movie at 4:30 in the morning. You're right about Hallie Berry was to hot to be a crackhead.
      Green K bro! Hallie Berry way to fine to portray a disgusting crackhead. when she says ill suck yo d1ck for $5dollars she supposed to be disgusting in the film but cuz shes so fine u like DAMN she fine for only $ 5 bucks im down lol

Comment

Working...
      X